Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you use Home Assistant? I have created an project based on SDK to get events from 8003, like call sensor/who opened door... Also open door command...

si458

n3wb
Reaction score
not for this perticular site but i do for my house, but im up for trying anything!? do you have a link?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is thread where I share everything:

Here are my 2 projects I created...

One is based on SDK, to get events...

I released a new project yesterday, I have made it possible to register a proxy as an extension as a slave device on the private hikvision protocol, so you can forward the calls to a PBX... So no need to register the devices on SIP, I do it the other way around, so you still have video on intercoms...

Here are the 2 projects:

Also all ISAPi stuff is also present on that link, but ISAPi is not good for events, since you need to poll

si458

n3wb
Reaction score
Here is thread where I share everything:

Here are my 2 projects I created...

One is based on SDK, to get events...

I released a new project yesterday, I have made it possible to register a proxy as an extension as a slave device on the private hikvision protocol, so you can forward the calls to a PBX... So no need to register the devices on SIP, I do it the other way around, so you still have video on intercoms...

Here are the 2 projects:

Also all ISAPi stuff is also present on that link, but ISAPi is not good for events, since you need to poll
thanks i will be sure to have alook!
i was looking at the SIP stuff, as we do run a PBX at this site and wondered if we could use both the monitors AND the voip phones at the same time or is it only one or the other (the phones are old cisco spa 303s but i could upgrade them to video cisco ones haha)

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The main issue if you connect the devices to SIP, you will loose video as early media, that just doesn't work on indoor/softphones... So you will never see who is calling... Only after pickup....

So I decided to reverse it's and to register as an extension on the indoor using the private hik sip protocol, so that way you still have video on intercoms... And if PBX is down for any reason, it will still work... And also hikconnect cloud will stay working

si458

n3wb
Reaction score
The main issue if you connect the devices to SIP, you will loose video as early media, that just doesn't work on indoor/softphones... So you will never see who is calling... Only after pickup....

So I decided to reverse it's and to register as an extension on the indoor using the private hik sip protocol, so that way you still have video on intercoms... And if PBX is down for any reason, it will still work... And also hikconnect cloud will stay working
bummer the sdk is only 64bit based as i run a raspberry pi !

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I added a second camera pointing to a different gate (i can open with button n.2 on indoor station)
When I answer doorbell and open doorlock I have no time to switch to second camera as in few seconds communication with doorbell is cut.
(Communication is cut after few second doorlock is engaged.)

Can I modify this behavior or is hardcoded into the system ??

If I open communication channel from indoor station with no door ringing, communication stays up for longer time.

gorgee

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a problem with my DS-KD8003-IME1/EU v2.0.8 with DS-KH6320-WTE1/EU monitor
All was great since about 3 weeks back when i stop geting notifications on my phone when someone hit the doorbell the strange thing is that when i have the app open on my phone and i hit the bell i ggot the notification as normal but when i lock my phone and afte some time i got nothing... Is like the app is force stoped. I have an galaxy s21 ultra if that matters. I don't know if there is an app problem or what. I have check on my phone the setting and i add the app to not be to sleep mode never.

Anyone have same issue?
Thanks!

veni69

n3wb
Reaction score
hey, I installed my new DS-KD8003-IME2 with DS-KH6320-WTE1 and DS-KAD706. All works fine. But the KD8003 station is making noise all the time. Is this normal? Greats!
Hi,

I have the same problem of noise always on the KD8003. Just I put the POE and the noise start.

My seller has already made me an exchange but the problem is the same. It's normal?

Thx

mtv11

n3wb
Reaction score
I added a second camera pointing to a different gate (i can open with button n.2 on indoor station)
When I answer doorbell and open doorlock I have no time to switch to second camera as in few seconds communication with doorbell is cut.
(Communication is cut after few second doorlock is engaged.)

Can I modify this behavior or is hardcoded into the system ??

If I open communication channel from indoor station with no door ringing, communication stays up for longer time.
I`ve read on hikvision portal that this 5s limitation is new function from security 2.0 firmware... I have same problem..

Reaction score
do not use wifi. its not reliable.

just connect it to your network / vlan with cable and add the camera to your nvr as IP device with hik protocol.
Question,

I screwed up and connected my Villa Door Station directly to the NVR, I can see it but it wont fully connect to it.
I suspect the NVR installed the door station into the subnet of the NVR

When I unplug it from the NVR and put it back on my network with a POE injector
The Door station is Ghost,,, MIA... I can't see the ip address using the SADP

How do I get the door station off the NVR subnet and back into the real world with me?

Do you have a step by step guide for this by chance?

Thank you

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I`ve read on hikvision portal that this 5s limitation is new function from security 2.0 firmware... I have same problem..
The real security issue is you can't see if someone else enters your gate after it was open.... or check if it was left open by person entering...
I'm trying to involve local official Hikvision distribution channel....

Jimsen

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all,

I wonder which mifare cards from DS-KD-M
are supported. Are only the Classic supported or also something secure? Other Hikvision readers seem to support the DESfire.

I was also wondering if there is a MQTT adapter for the door station?

Thanks
Tim

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I think Hikvision has a very poor customer care dealing , despite being one of most important worldwide security devices company.
Also manuals are poorly maintained and updated with firmware changes and descriptions are often vague.
It seems as a sleeping giant doing what he wants to do...
And locally (single country) headoffices, have no power to main headquarter....

loucasz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, so the only way to add the
DS-KD8003-IME1
without an indoor station is to create a SIP server (freePBX) and make the call to the SIP?

The only way to configure the KD8003 is from iVMS? When I tried to open the website I got an

Access Error: 404 -- Not Found
Can't locate document: /

loucasz

n3wb
Reaction score
Unofficial? Is there any way to use another tablet to register the doorbell or i have to use hikvision tablet?
Thanks

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You need to use a tablet with a sip softphone client, you can register your devices for example on a free PBX server, like flexisip