"High" Frame Rate Camera

Ziniswin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for an IP cam that can do 60 fps (preferably even higher) at a resolution of 480p or higher.

The reason I'm looking for higher fps instead of higher resolution is because I want to place them on a production line to record some moving parts 24/7.
The recorded area is always well lit and the camera can be positioned as close as needed.

I've been scouring the net but the only higher speed IP cams I can find are very pricey (> $1,000)

I can find plenty ready made (and quite expensive) solutions to record production lines , but most of these are camera's that record at 1000+ fps designed for ultra fast moving equipment.
60 fps would be fine already for most of my use cases but I can't seem to find anything. Even the 4K 30 fps camera's I found couldn't get to 60 fps at lower resolutions.
Does anyone know if any cheaper ones (< $400) even exist?

Thanks for the help!

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hikvision DS-2DE4A225IW-DE

Hikvision DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZHS8

Dahua IPC-HFW5231E-ZE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you are interested in International Dahua cameras, a forum member sells dahua (and some Hikvision) and ships world wide. You can read some of the members recommendations on his service. He also provides cameras to other forum member for evaluation and reviews.
You can email him for a quote, or purchase from his Aliexpress store or his Amazon store. The cameras are fully upgradable, he posts upgrade software when available.

I recommend email andy for a quote

Andy
@EMPIRETECANDY
kingsecurity2014@163.com
Andy's ipcamtalk vendor forum: EmpireTech Andy
Andy's AliExpress store: Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress
Andy's Amazon store: Amazon.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.