Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Awesome place to buy from, and makes me question why I ever messed with Aliexpress in the past. Amazing service from them. Ordered two CMIP8932-W cameras on Monday since I had friends visiting on Friday and needed cameras to monitor their babies. Milk made sure they'd get here on time, and they did. Ordering from him is about he easiest thing in the world, and the cameras were up and running in minutes. Very pleased.
Agreed, Milk is the best. I had email conversations back and forth for about a month and a half and he never once was rude but rather patient and helpful so the end result was sales from me. Extremely happy with his service.

Reaction score
Catalog please. Hikvision DS-2CD2532F-IS and other items. Seems there are a lot of source/warranty issues with Hik when ordering from Amazon, etc. I will avoid this by ordering through "Milkisbad"? Totally agree w/the anti-milk sentiment btw. :peaceful:

Warsaws

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Catalog please. building my first home surveillance system.

Reaction score
Catalog Please? Is this how we do it. I work for a dental office and we need to buy upwards of 100 cameras still for our other offices. Is it confirmed that these cameras are US brand? Sorry if its posted somewhere already and I am just not seeing it.

Reaction score
This seems pretty inefficient to me. Why not put it on a shared cloud drive or any of the free file hosting sites?

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
This seems pretty inefficient to me. Why not put it on a shared cloud drive or any of the free file hosting sites?
Contractural limitations - if your serious about spending money then wait and he'll assist, if you think your going to get 4mp cameras for sub $100 from some secret underground society then move on down the road.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Catalog Please? Is this how we do it. I work for a dental office and we need to buy upwards of 100 cameras still for our other offices. Is it confirmed that these cameras are US brand? Sorry if its posted somewhere already and I am just not seeing it.
Private label, USA stocked and supported and firmware upgradable. If your going to spend 15-20k you'll be in a different price bracket and be well taken care of.

moatboys

n3wb
Reaction score
Can I please have a catalog / price list and cost to post to UK Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.