Not open for further replies.

MRCR

n3wb
Reaction score
Catalog Please

Delete

n3wb
Reaction score
If you do international shipping I would also appreciate a catalog please :)

evad714

n3wb
Reaction score
I would like a catalog as well please.
Thanks in advance and talk to you soon.

Reaction score
Hi I'm actually going on a mini-vacation till 1/4. Have a Happy New Year!
Hi! Catalog and price list, please.

Hope the vacation was productive. As a noob, I just discovered that without a Post Count higher than "0", I'm not able to PM. This ought to take care of that. If I don't hear back from you in a few, I'll attempt the PM once more. Thanks for your time.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
@Tulak and @Warsaws did you PM him as the OP states to do, or did you just respond to the string? No reason to be an ass if all you did was comment in the string, guy provides a service and connection to product free of charge with no return benefits or kickbacks. If you aren't happy move on, no need for snarky comments because when the hardware does arrive that you purchased and you come back for help why would we want to help?

Smile - Happy Day

Tulak

n3wb
Reaction score
@Tulak and @Warsaws did you PM him as the OP states to do, or did you just respond to the string? No reason to be an ass if all you did was comment in the string, guy provides a service and connection to product free of charge with no return benefits or kickbacks. If you aren't happy move on, no need for snarky comments because when the hardware does arrive that you purchased and you come back for help why would we want to help?

Smile - Happy Day
YES I did so first day!

adamdylan

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Frankie Milk replied to me within 7 days.

Perhaps the catalog could be posted on this site to make it easier for people ( I get 10 catalogs in the post per month and more via email)

and the criteria save hopes being dashed and disappointment leading to frustration as above ( I thought I had found a bargain and dealer to save me potentially 1000s !)

Criteria

The Milkman replied :

1) "We are looking to sell to part time/full time IT professionals, Network Engineers, Security installers, business owners and many others in the IT/Security industry. We don’t really want to sell directly to homeowners with no experience or training though (since IP cameras are not that easy to use)."

2) No overseas due to shipping costs so best with Alibaba ! :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tulak

n3wb
Reaction score
Frankie Milk replied to me within 7 days.

Perhaps the catalog could be posted on this site to make it easier for people ( I get 10 catalogs in the post per month and more via email)

and the criteria save hopes being dashed and disappointment leading to frustration as above ( I thought I had found a bargain and dealer to save me potentially 1000s !)

Criteria

The Milkman replied :

1) "We are looking to sell to part time/full time IT professionals, Network Engineers, Security installers, business owners and many others in the IT/Security industry. We don’t really want to sell directly to homeowners with no experience or training though (since IP cameras are not that easy to use)."

2) No overseas due to shipping costs so best with Alibaba ! :sad:

They need to change Title to :Good source to buy IP items only for IT professionals"
IP Cameras is jut device mounted to .ucking wall! No needed any .ucking training!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
They need to change Title to :Good source to buy IP items only for IT professionals"
IP Cameras is jut device mounted to .ucking wall! No needed any .ucking training!
You DO need experience and training both installing and setting up ip cameras. The fact that you dont understand that is troubling and one of the primary reasons why distributors dont like dealing with amateurs that will result in lots of tech support calls and premature failures.

Tulak

n3wb
Reaction score
You DO need experience and training both installing and setting up ip cameras. The fact that you dont understand that is troubling and one of the primary reasons why distributors dont like dealing with amateurs that will result in lots of tech support calls and premature failures.
As I sad change the title Only for IT professionals not for amateurs. So we do not waist the time with people who are called hem self professionals and act as amateurs!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
As I sad change the title Only for IT professionals not for amateurs. So we do not waist the time with people who are called hem self professionals and act as amateurs!
Yes the horrors of clicking on a link and reading the first line.

Status
Not open for further replies.