Not open for further replies.

ndn6100

n3wb
Reaction score
Could I also get a catalog please? Thanks

Cordcutter

n3wb
Reaction score
MilkIsBad, I am in the market for a nvr setup with a few cameras. Please shoot me a catalog/pricing and how to order. Thanks!

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
I am always amazed at the number of people requesting a catalog yet we don't see hundreds of reviews, follow ups, or discussions regarding the brand being discussed. I am curious what portion of people actually purchase after getting the catalog... My guess is the majority of people believe they are getting access to some "Secret Society" and will be offered 4mp cameras for sub $100. While the products in the catalog are top quality and a private label of a major manufacture I think the majority of people here think they are going to get something for nothing. That, or people get there catalog, order, then never return to the forum... I've always been curious what the actual conversion rate really is here from "I want" to "I purchased".

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am always amazed at the number of people requesting a catalog yet we don't see hundreds of reviews, follow ups, or discussions regarding the brand being discussed. I am curious what portion of people actually purchase after getting the catalog... My guess is the majority of people believe they are getting access to some "Secret Society" and will be offered 4mp cameras for sub $100. While the products in the catalog are top quality and a private label of a major manufacture I think the majority of people here think they are going to get something for nothing. That, or people get there catalog, order, then never return to the forum... I've always been curious what the actual conversion rate really is here from "I want" to "I purchased".
I can only talk of myself, I did get a catalog from milk & I did order from him and will be ordering more 4MP cams soon. Great price/support. I do agree though, Y does so few people post after the request? I feel very bad for milk if he is sending 100's of catalogs out and so few are ordering.

Bdme1

n3wb
Reaction score
Could you please send me a catalog, price list, and contact info. Thank You

Nolesfan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can you send me your catalog as well? Thank you! -Tim

Razer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I order from him all the time and never even look at the catalog myself so I never even ask to see it. I just shoot over an email saying I need 10 of these and 20 of these or whatever and then he will shoot me the quote to approve and we're good to go.

For those looking if you have a good idea of what you want put that in your post too as specific options will be more useful to get good pricing over just trying to look at the whole catalog of stuff. They have a lot of stuff, I'd try to narrow it down when you are asking for information.

OldStyle

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Awesome place to buy from, and makes me question why I ever messed with Aliexpress in the past. Amazing service from them. Ordered two CMIP8932-W cameras on Monday since I had friends visiting on Friday and needed cameras to monitor their babies. Milk made sure they'd get here on time, and they did. Ordering from him is about he easiest thing in the world, and the cameras were up and running in minutes. Very pleased.

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I order from him all the time and never even look at the catalog myself so I never even ask to see it. I just shoot over an email saying I need 10 of these and 20 of these or whatever and then he will shoot me the quote to approve and we're good to go.

For those looking if you have a good idea of what you want put that in your post too as specific options will be more useful to get good pricing over just trying to look at the whole catalog of stuff. They have a lot of stuff, I'd try to narrow it down when you are asking for information.
Good info & I agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.