EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
What little I know of Andy, can be reckoned as a 1 legged man at an ass kicking convention!
If one looks at the times he logs-in here, he does not get a whole lot of sleep! If one has not
been a seller or purchaser on the world wide stage, then awareness of the time it takes
to open 1 market, close it and wait for the next part of the world to wake-up can drive one mad.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

This Monday back to work, just clear up all delayed work. It's a nice trip at Tibet, very cool there. Too long trip,2000km driving.
If any guy haven't get the prize shipment, just contact us, the Europe order we processed all on Monday.

Refurbished list has been updated on 1st page, lots of guys ask for it, so i just update on it.

1691545649762.jpeg

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey guys

This Monday back to work, just clear up all delayed work. It's a nice trip at Tibet, very cool there. Too long trip,2000km driving.
If any guy haven't get the prize shipment, just contact us, the Europe order we processed all on Monday.

Refurbished list has been updated on 1st page, lots of guys ask for it, so i just update on it.

View attachment 169605
Can you imagine moving your warehouse to where you're standing. Now imagine glass fronted offices and an employee canteen overlooking the lake....

If you need anymore incentive, you could set up a web cam overlooking the lake. Think of the Youtube earnings.....pay for all the coffee!

f1restarter

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
congrats @f1restarter
you must be the NL guy winning everything lol

btw the serial number is in the barcode ;)
Thanks :cool:, regarding s/n, I didn't think of the barcode :facepalm:. Anyway, I dont think it matters, all my cameras are always on isolated subnet/vlans

Very happy with winning another 5442t-ze. The other cams will be nice to put somewhere in non-critical locations... my property is soon looking like an embassy with all these cameras. I am still planning to extend my setup with a LPR cam as well.