EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

slidermike

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I got an email from Pirateship.com yesterday with a USPS tracking number...never heard of them before but Im assuming thats the camera on its way ...
Pirateship.com is a great way to ship and get good rates. A friend of mine buys/sells on ebay/whatnot and uses pirateship.com for all his shipping needs. Print labels, track packages etc..

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I got an email from Pirateship.com yesterday with a USPS tracking number...never heard of them before but Im assuming thats the camera on its way ...
My wife was looking to get into a small business where she would need to ship things and I researched a few of the shipping services. Pirateship seemed to be one of the better services.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have purchased several cameras directly from Andy previously, and I have always got the tracking# directly from him, never heard of pirateship before
I'm the same way. The tracking number this time was sent by Ben from a pirateship address. Every other time it was through paypal.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think it is simply a different delivery method due to changing how they are purchased. Maybe the website host has better rates with this one or maybe Aliexpress required the known big 3 and he could take advantage of those carriers but now cant?

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Buddhist monks at KFC, KFC have some local Tibet food, lol. So the monks love them.
Always funny to see KFC in places like that. Don't really think of them much as being a larger international chain. Even here most of the locations are combined KFC/Taco Bells. But they have locations EVERYWHERE.

Even more strange to me that they still use the Colonel for their branding. Can't image that anyone outside of the US would ever "get" a southern Colonel in a white suit. Tried to explain it to a friend in Colombia who asked who he was once but couldn't find a way to really relate it.

Enjoy your trip!

dok0619

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey guys

At a 5 days short holiday at Tibet. Will be be back to work on Thursday. At the Holy Lake today, 19c degrees today, but too much sunshine.

View attachment 168911View attachment 168910

Buddhist monks at KFC, KFC have some local Tibet food, lol. So the monks love them.

View attachment 168912
We're at the temple today too...but not as scenic as your location...35.6C here in the middle of the woods lol...I'm selling the wife's plants and vegetables for donation to the temple while she cooks for and serves the monks...

Attachments