EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

trapper

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
is it possible that winner 212 and 213 are the same person.

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
is it possible that winner 212 and 213 are the same person.
Could be. In the past I've purposely purchased tickets with days in between to prevent contiguous numbers... thinking it might improve my odds. Hmmm

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Could be. In the past I've purposely purchased tickets with days in between to prevent contiguous numbers... thinking it might improve my odds. Hmmm
The perception of odds is a funny thing. If you buy 2 random Powerball tickets, the odds of those 2 sets of numbers being the same are the same as any one set of numbers winning the Powerball.

Reaction score
I bought a camera on. the 18 and emailed the amazon order details to empire. was I suppose to get a lottery ticket?

staind204

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If someone purchased a camera during the memorial day sale, they could email Andy to receive a free ticket and to buy 2 additional tickets.
Yeah , looking back at my PMs..I did reach out when I purchased them. However I didn't get a number at that time since it was so early, I should have reached back out again instead of assuming I'd get a number closer to the drawing. Oh well, nothing I can do now. While it sucks, I really can't complain as it's a great giveaway for those that got entered.