EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Youtube Guide video Link, we will make more and more support and guide video on our youtube link.

EmpireTech-Andy - YouTube
Andy needs to make a video of himself, sitting in his office chair, surrounded by 194 different cameras........or of him dancing and doing the Hoke Poke....on top of the kitchen table.....with a lampshade on his head.........:thumb:

Reaction score
FYI: I was told by Andy that my time would be this evening at 8:30pm CDT. But since you guys started early, I have the next set of winners to announce:

3RD Place, 8 winners. Congratulations to all and will be passing the torch to @Mike A.

3-1.JPG
3-2.JPG
3-3.JPG
3-4.JPG
3-5.JPG
3-6.JPG
3-7.JPG
3-8.JPG

Interesting in the thread there was some discussion about consecutive numbers. The last two spins were 337 and 338.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah , looking back at my PMs..I did reach out when I purchased them. However I didn't get a number at that time since it was so early, I should have reached back out again instead of assuming I'd get a number closer to the drawing. Oh well, nothing I can do now. While it sucks, I really can't complain as it's a great giveaway for those that got entered.
Should have the Numbers, i always send the data to my guy and he keep it down and but i don't have time to reply again on DM.Hard for me to check back again. Send me a DM again, i will send you the Numbers.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I bought a camera on. the 18 and emailed the amazon order details to empire. was I suppose to get a lottery ticket?
If you send me email i surely have the record of your Numbers, just too busy last week no time to reply back with the No. again, maybe you will get my email today and win something, haha.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I had a good mix of countries. But, I pulled 20 numbers. I rooted for a different
country every time, but the wheel was wobbly. Or maybe the 2 martinis caused me to be wobbly! ;)