EmpireTech 2023 Autumn Sales Sep.20th-30th

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like the first two I plugged in came in initialized, anyone know the default pass Andy uses? I don't want to have to manual reset all 10 cameras.
There is no default password. You will have to reset. It is good practice to factory reset when you first get a camera regardless.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Got my cams today, 5 business days to get to me from china, very impressed with the shipping speed. :clap::clap:

Device Model
IPC-T54IR-AS-2.8mm-S3
System Version
V3.100.0000000.6.R, Build Date: 2023-08-02 <========= newer version than what you have on your website.
Web Version
V5.01.0.1532205
Algorithm Version
V3.5.26.0
Security Baseline Version
V2.3
Website still not put this model's firmware on, but all 54/52 s3 cams use the same fw, and already on now. I asked my guy to update the fw before shipping, looks like he forgot to make default, i need teach him a lesson. :D

1695430136029.png

fnhanks

n3wb
Reaction score
So if we placed an order on Amazon, do we PM a screenshot of the order for the tickets? Or do only orders through the direct store qualify?

mteky2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So if we placed an order on Amazon, do we PM a screenshot of the order for the tickets? Or do only orders through the direct store qualify?
I would send him a screenshot regardless. He is too busy during the sale period. Don't forget to black out card number.

Rooster

n3wb
Reaction score
Do these cameras come with power supplies or do we have to buy them separately. I'm looking specifically at the IPC-Color4K-T180.

Rooster

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't see any power supplies on the Empire web site (other than POE). Where do i find a power supply that fits the dahua power receptacle?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Most are going to power with a POE power injector or POE switch.

Are you not looking to power it that way and instead run two cables to the camera instead of one?

Rooster

n3wb
Reaction score
Correct, I have a flat roof and the builder ran one cat5 and one electrical box on the roof. I have one POE camera up there now but I am going to use the one cable to run 2 cameras, so I won't be able to use the poe any more. I found a power supply on the dahua website, but I'm surprised they don't seem to sell them on the empire website.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Correct, I have a flat roof and the builder ran one cat5 and one electrical box on the roof. I have one POE camera up there now but I am going to use the one cable to run 2 cameras, so I won't be able to use the poe any more. I found a power supply on the dahua website, but I'm surprised they don't seem to sell them on the empire website.
Many of us use this when we needed a 2nd POE run

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@Rooster I bought a miniptz (PTZ425DB-AT) and was surprised that it came with a power supply. I believe they are all 12 volts. Just be sure the power requirements are met. The specs show max 10.5 watts at 12vdc, so a 1 amp power supply will work. Since you have power and cat5e available, you could just get a multi port Poe switch and supply many cameras.

Rooster

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, the 12 v is the easy part. I just wasn't sure how standard the power receptacle is amount these cameras. The poe extender should work fine.

AP514

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey guys

The sales will stop at Sunday night, the lottery we will pick up next week. So any guy want to join, please send me screenshot of the orders.
So, Do we send Screen shot in a PM here or to your store site ?? Sent it in PM here..just making sure.

And I have Finally Pulled the Trigger on a few T5442T-ZE So, excited and scared at the same time. (feel like Alice in Wonderland)

Rooster

n3wb
Reaction score
So, Do we send Screen shot in a PM here or to your store site ?? Sent it in PM here..just making sure.

And I have Finally Pulled the Trigger on a few T5442T-ZE So, excited and scared at the same time. (feel like Alice in Wonderland)
I emailed mine to the address he provided on page 1 and he responded quickly.

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY

have any new 5442 ver. S3 turrets been added to the store, besides the 6mm that I just bought yesterday ? I need one for a real dark place out 20' to 60' maybe 80deg. angle