EmpireTech 2023 Autumn Sales Sep.20th-30th

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Tickets No. comes to 140+ now, not too many left.
Because it's much easier to buy tickets for the lottery compared to the last few times by just ordering from the new empiretech01 website. I didn't bother buying tickets before but I bought 2 this time as well.
Options to buy refurbished cameras and tickets from the new website is really nice and convenient.

By the way, tickets are for buying cameras only and NVR doesn't count?

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
aha, the 5442 have very small return....Most of the cams we sell have low return rate, just some bad people steal the cams and return super Mario.....
It might be a funny inside joke if there was a used super mario bros game posted on the empiretech01.com website and clicking on it went to a DOTD super special! (Deal of the Day)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Because it's much easier to buy tickets for the lottery compared to the last few times by just ordering from the new empiretech01 website. I didn't bother buying tickets before but I bought 2 this time as well.
Options to buy refurbished cameras and tickets from the new website is really nice and convenient.

By the way, tickets are for buying cameras only and NVR doesn't count?
Sure buy NVR can get 1 ticket too.

AzN_NiNjA01

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
aha, the 5442 have very small return....Most of the cams we sell have low return rate, just some bad people steal the cams and return super Mario.....
Welp then I'm gonna have to DM you about getting some brand new ones while you have the sale going on then ;). Let me figure out what cams I need and I'll shoot you a DM

Bob Schulz

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Andy
With the ticket sales do we get ticket numbers this time. I do have a receipt but it just says two tickets.

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Andy
With the ticket sales do we get ticket numbers this time. I do have a receipt but it just says two tickets.
I asked the same question when I bought it from the website.

Apparently it's not automatic and a person will manually email you the numbers later.

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm confused. Your product info on your website, for the 5442TM-AS and the ZE models - are these the latest and best series ( wizmind S ) with the .0007 lux sensors. & (Web 5.0 interface)
your color info pages are showing different specs - 003lux
I'm looking for a turret, 4mp, with the best low light I.R. either the fixed or the varifocal
or am I mistaking the specs from the bullets?