EmpireTech 2023 Autumn Sales Sep.20th-30th

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
<$0.02>
I suspect it will auto update as folks purchase listed items. As for posting additional items, I would think that depends on the activity that generates refurbs, which seems like it would be hard to forecast.
</$0.02>
I figured it would update as they were purchased. I just didn't know how frequently to check for newly listed items.

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm assuming these are in USD? Is there an option down the road to switch to different currency? Like CAD, EURO etc ?

Clark Griswald

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Bought two tickets, and waiting for the Autumn Sale to begin!
edit: My refurb arrives on Friday, and after purchase it was immediately listed as sold out (at the time).

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry wrong calculation, the lottery tickets sold 68 yesterday, so sold 35%
the website no need to register can be guest purchasing. Just easier for guys who want to participate!
sales price update

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I forgot to tell about the lottery purchasing, the lottery link, our old clients from any country can buy on it..
Amazon.de we will put alive during the sales, currently we open selling at weekend ONLY.

HereBull

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Decided to grab 2 tickets myself, just resisting the urge to buy more cameras, already running out of room on 64 channel!

Clark Griswald

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You beat me to them, was trying to order 14 of those refurbs :facepalm:
After reading this guy's post, I'm a little concerned Andy will run out of the specific cameras I wanting ;)
I require the best discount of Andy's "First #__ " price, due to my life long battle with "frugality"
Any idea what time the Big Sale Commences?