EmpireTech 2023 Autumn Sales Sep.20th-30th

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There are more winners in the US because more people from the US join the lottery, but also more numbers from the US that are not winning as well.
I have been shut out every lottery LOL. I need to move to Texas as that seems to be the winning state LOL :lmao:

But I think @dubber did win once, so he is doing better than I am LOL.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have been shut out every lottery LOL. I need to move to Texas as that seems to be the winning state LOL :lmao:

Me too, after some deep analysis of why I didn't win today, I suspect it was due to my unlucky old keyboard! I'm heading over to Amazon to buy a new lucky keyboard for the next lottery. Any recommendation for a nice backlit keyboard?:rofl:

lenz_freaker

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I feel like i have jiffy feet playing scratchers at the corner store watching this thread......

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I feel like i have jiffy feet playing scratchers at the corner store watching this thread......
Yeah... feeling like a addicted gambler today. We probably all could easily buy an extra camera from the prize list maybe except the super prize camera. But we must "win" a camera instead to feel good. lol

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I did. It was literally my first time buying a cam from Andy, my first 4KT and same time wining a 5442. 6 cams later, no more lol

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners!

And a big thanks to Andy for putting on such a tremendous give-away!

I wore my mouse battery down with all the refreshing of the site waiting for lottery numbers LOL. Hopefully IPCT got some decent revenue from all the ads from us refreshing so often!

We look forward to seeing pictures from the winners!