EmpireTech 2023 Autumn Sales Sep.20th-30th

AzN_NiNjA01

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Edit: I received the emails! I'm just poking at you because you said 14 cameras, then bought 20!
Like I said I was too exited when ordering and I really don't have use for the 4 extra cams I bought by mistake lol :lmao: It was an extra $600 I didn't plan on spending :facepalm:

Last edited:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Aahhh shucks @AzN_NiNjA01 I'm you old buddy from way back, when we went to different schools together.
Just put them extra cams in a box and send 'em to me. I'll be your best friend for 2 weeks....;) :rofl::rofl:
Oh yeah? I believe AzN_NiNjA is my long lost brother from a different father and mother way back! :slap:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ordered new NVR on Sunday night from Andy's website, it was delivered to my doorstep 10 minutes ago. Thank you Andy!

I thought it was going to take longer time because when I use the Order Tracker from the site to check this morning it still say:

No shipping info for your order yet.
Your shipment is on the way. Please wait for the carrier to update an event.

Clark Griswald

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ordered new NVR on Sunday night from Andy's website, it was delivered to my doorstep 10 minutes ago. Thank you Andy!

I thought it was going to take longer time because when I use the Order Tracker from the site to check this morning it still say:

No shipping info for your order yet.
Your shipment is on the way. Please wait for the carrier to update an event.
Which NVR did you get?

teaser7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you, Andy, for such generous prizes to so many of the folks here. What an awesome sales event! Happy mid autumn festival.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners! Seeing I won something the last 2 times I entered, I guess I will let some other people win for a change!
Black Friday is coming soon. :idk: Maybe Andy will do another raffle for Black Friday. :thumb: I need shiny, new, big PTZ for xmas. I have been a really good boy this year.....