Dahua Web 5.0

lane777smith

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why? That's silly simply based on the looks of the interface.
I also like the feature of being able to schedule my day/night profiles start on different times based on the month. Current firmware doesn't allow that. I'm sure there's other bug fixes and features i'm not aware of too.

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
By following the instructions in that post you replied to.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’m sorry, I thought there was a way without using the Dahua sunrisesunset tool, I could never get it working.
There is if you look at that thread again...There is the utility that one can use whether they have BI or not and then there is a instructions on how to "program" commands in BI to switch the camera profiles.

lane777smith

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There is if you look at that thread again...There is the utility that one can use whether they have BI or not and then there is a instructions on how to "program" commands in BI to switch the camera profiles.
I see the instructions now.. sorry, i wasn't thoroughly looking through the thread when I posted.. kids had me multi-tasking. :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I see the instructions now.. sorry, i wasn't thoroughly looking through the thread when I posted.. kids had me multi-tasking. :)
No problem - I figured the first time you looked at that thread was before you decided the BI route so you probably didn't pay attention to those instructions LOL.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Surprised Dahua doesn't go down the Firefox or Chrome Route. It's alright going with some obscure App that almost imitates IE, but down the line, is that going to be around? Who knows. A better bet would be a well well known app that's been around or ever.

locarno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Interestingly, for the IPC-HFW3849T1-AS-PV and IPC-HFW3549T1-AS-PV cameras from the TIOC 3 series, the Operation Manual appeared in the download for User Manual with this Web5.0 interface.

View attachment 129328

They are probably planning to update this new Web 5.0 interface with new firmware for all WinSense Serie 3 cameras in the near future...
Any news about it? Still don't have 5.0 interface for my camera.

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
Nothing yet, and a new firmware update has recently appeared on the site, probably Web 5.0 will be implemented in newer and future series of cameras... :(
Yes 5.0 is really only being bound to new cameras now. It's a shame as it is a MUCH better Web GUI in my opinion. You'll notice on my reviews of cams with this as well as my Web GUI 5.0 walk through that it features a lot more functionality and control

locarno

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What about TIOC cameras with new UI? Will they release new models? I really like TIOC series.

zexoni70

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What about TIOC cameras with new UI? Will they release new models? I really like TIOC series.
How can I tell you - TiOC cameras are cameras from the middle class and have not become famous...
They have a small CMOS sensor and that's their biggest problem!

As I own them myself, I can tell you that they are nothing special and all those warning lights and sirens, and I don't use them much in practice.

If you want a really good camera then take the WizMind Series 5 and you won't go wrong!

In my country WiZMind series 5 cameras are too expensive (about 500$ for model IPC-HFW5849T1-ASE-LED ) and that's why I just didn't buy them! :(

Eagle29

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes 5.0 is really only being bound to new cameras now. It's a shame as it is a MUCH better Web GUI in my opinion. You'll notice on my reviews of cams with this as well as my Web GUI 5.0 walk through that it features a lot more functionality and control
Can you share the link for web 5.0?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can you share the link for web 5.0?
What do you mean by a link? There isn't a link to use 5.0 - it is embedded in the firmware of cameras with the new GUI, of which still too few cameras have.

Eagle29

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you mean my video on it I ca. post one of the walk through I did. I may also build a newer one as it has changed a little with newer FW updates
That will be awesome if you can post the walkthrough. So 5842 series camera will get 5.0 interface in the future or they already have that in the latest firmware?

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
That will be awesome if you can post the walkthrough. So 5842 series camera will get 5.0 interface in the future or they already have that in the latest firmware?
No, the 5842's are not featuring this new 5.0 GUI. Really its new cams and new chipsets (outside of the 7xxx / Ultra series that have had this for a while). The 5849s (4K-T & 4K-X) are an example of this as well, the 4K-X features the older GUI, the 4K-T (with new Taurus SOC) features 5.0

HTH