Dahua VTO2000a SIP issue: stops working every time few days after reinstallation

Droefelken

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

My vto2000a and VTH worked for long time (with vto as SIP server), but recently I noticed that the VTH did not react anymore when someone pushed the VTO button at the door.
The DMSS app still gets the signal, but that is P2P.

I could not solve the issue so reset both VTO and VTH and reinitialized and reconfigured. It worked again… but after a few days I noticed again that the VTH was nor receiving the call anymore.
when I open the camera view from the VTH I also get a black screen. Within the list of VTO’s from the config pages on the VTH, it finds the VTO and seems connected. As I could not solve it, I again reinstalled everything… it worked again for a few days but then jumped back to a black screen when opening the camera view and no incoming calls (and thus no trigger anymore to my domotics and home assistant system either).
When I add the VTO camera as IPC on the VTH, that works. But when someone is at the door, we won’t notice or hear anything.

Besides the installation of a cloudflare tunnel (I first tried a reverse proxy via my synology but I removed that) to access my HA from outside my LAN, nothing changed in my opinion to my network…

Anyone an idea where I should be looking for a solution? I find it so strange thag it works initially, but then stops after a while.

Kind regards