Dahua Push Notifications?

Ryan9392

n3wb
Reaction score
I've recently installed the app as I've just bought my first cctv set up. Glad I'm not the only one to have any issues. Starting to think I was the problem. All software updated as well but still no luck. Anyone know of a fix yet?

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
I just finished installing a 8 cam Dahua system today with a new 16 ch NVR. buddy is still using idmss from previous properties. we just added this new system to his idmss app and tripwire notifications work.( we both use iPhones)

CastleSurveillance

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just finished installing a 8 cam Dahua system today with a new 16 ch NVR. buddy is still using idmss from previous properties. we just added this new system to his idmss app and tripwire notifications work.( we both use iPhones)
I don't get what the difference is between that set up - and my set up?

Ryan9392

n3wb
Reaction score
Shame I haven't got an IPhone. The GDMSS app for android doesn't work for me either.

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Like I said this morning, my wife and I both have iPhones and we weren’t getting notifications since a week ago. But I upgraded my NVR firmware to the latest and now we both get notifications again. ?

CastleSurveillance

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Like I said this morning, my wife and I both have iPhones and we weren’t getting notifications since a week ago. But I upgraded my NVR firmware to the latest and now we both get notifications again. ?
Yeah - I upgraded my firmware.. still dont work. Stuff's frustrating.

Ryan9392

n3wb
Reaction score
Mines a brand new NVR but checked and its on the latest firmware

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Working fine for ivs intrusion & trip here in both idmss and dmss. I just enabled this tonight after getting ivs set up. Wouldn't dare do it with motion detection.

Davahad

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY
Here is the link to Video on Iphone using DMSS. AI Tripwire does not have options to select camera.

Here is the link to Video on same Iphone using IDMSS. IDMSS was working perfectly till Oct 4th and no longer gets notifications.

Can you contact Dahua for a fix?

Thanks,
David

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
People with iPhone having trouble, what OS is your iPhone on?

I'm on 13.7 and have no issues

DMSS- 1.60.001
IDMSS+- 4.91.005

The biggest reason I use DMSS is because IDMSS makes my iPad air 2 go into landscape mode while holding the tablet in portrait mode and even make the home screen get stuck in landscape mode. But I really hate DMSS gui. A dark mode choice would be a good start.

CastleSurveillance

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
People with iPhone having trouble, what OS is your iPhone on?

I'm on 13.7 and have no issues

DMSS- 1.60.001
IDMSS+- 4.91.005

The biggest reason I use DMSS is because IDMSS makes my iPad air 2 go into landscape mode while holding the tablet in portrait mode and even make the home screen get stuck in landscape mode. But I really hate DMSS gui. A dark mode choice would be a good start.
I am also on 13.7 and 1.60 for DMSS

Davahad

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
App showed an update was installed and now you cannot add a notification at all. IOS 13.7 DMSS 1.60.001

Ryan9392

n3wb
Reaction score
Can say that after updating the app my notifications work. Thanks all.

Niclas_a

n3wb
Reaction score
i get a message in the app when my IVS tripwire is affected.
But i dont get a push-notification.
I always have to open the app and see if there is any alarms in my message-tab.

anyone know why?