CodeProject.AI Version 2.0

rbc1225

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You need to extract the folders that are in the zip file to the same folders that are in the zip file starting from the AI folder
Still no luck. Tell ya what, I am going to uninstall (windows interface to uninstall programs) and then I am going to go into file explorer and make sure all the directories and subdirectories were removed as well. If they weren't I will remove them and then re-install the package from scratch again and see if those directories and ALPR zip is created.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Still no luck. Tell ya what, I am going to uninstall (windows interface to uninstall programs) and then I am going to go into file explorer and make sure all the directories and subdirectories were removed as well. If they weren't I will remove them and then re-install the package from scratch again and see if those directories and ALPR zip is created.
That was my next recommendation.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

rbc1225

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry I could not help, please post all the details on the CodeProject.AI forum. They will be able to help you especially if it is a bug that needs to be fixed.
I do appreciate your efforts and sticking with me. I will get on the forum a little later and see if they can help.

Thanks again

Crest6010

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Not sure if I should post this here or I’m the ALPR thread. Only able to get my LPR cams to work. It doesn’t look like my other cams are processing any images for AI.

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not sure if I should post this here or I’m the ALPR thread. Only able to get my LPR cams to work. It doesn’t look like my other cams are processing any images for AI.
Are you using custom models for other cameras and if so, which one?

JL-F1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So if we are using object dection = yolo

the 'default models' are yolo and I don't need to say 'yolov5l' in AI/custom model box anymore

How do I specify 5l or 5x etc

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
BI and CPAI was working well before v2x , (though the cpu could get going when multiple cameras fired in the rain).
CPAI 2.0x was supposed to allow for using the internal Intel GPU in the systems many of us use for Blue Iris, (among other things), and aside from some growing pains getting it dialed in, it does. But there is lately a lot of chatter re buying a separate graphics card (and likely another power supply to run it). So my question is: can we expect BI and CPAI 2.0x to run the majority of systems out there now, or are we looking at having to upgrade them a lot to make it work well? (assuming a system running 8 or so cams and no ALPR?)

Reaction score
I have a Dell Optiplex 5040 SFF. Which GPU cards do you all think would fit in a PCIex connector?
I also run a Dell SFF. The issue I had when searching for a GPU is that the SFF power supply didn't put out enough power. After some digging I found a 360w replacement. I went with the Nvidia Quadro t400 which has been good. If I had the extra cash at the time I would have gone with the T600.
Power supply I used was "Genuine Dell Optiplex 7060 MT 360W Power Supply H360EGM-00 19YR3" found on ebay for $29. You'll have to do your own research to know if it will work in your appplication.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I decided to uninstall License Plate Reader on one of my BI computers and I then saw in the logs error 404. I thought about it and decided to reinstall License Plate Reader. The result? No more 404 errors.

Dave Lonsdale

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It’s bingo for me with the latest BI update. CP.AI was not online with the last two or three BI updates, BI reporting nothing found but as if by magic it’s working again with 5.6.9.6 (no other changes apart from CP.AI 2.07 that didn’t fix it with BI 5.6.9.5)
Now to mess with the models and break it…?