CodeProject.AI Version 2.0

jrbeddow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I learned this lesson a long time ago but threw caution to the wind today. Yolo!!!
Looking forward to hearing if this new 2.4.5 RC1 works out for you, as it seemed from your previous post that you were having trouble with the 2.3.4 release.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing if this new 2.4.5 RC1 works out for you, as it seemed from your previous post that you were having trouble with the 2.3.4 release.
BI only wants to download the 2.3.4 version for some reason. Should I download the 2.4.5 version manually?

Mad_Marik

n3wb
Reaction score
I installed 2.4.5 on the second (non BI) PC, and it installed fine, and shows "Mesh" in the control panel. But after an uninstall on the blue Iris PC, I installed 2.4.5 but it does NOT show "Mesh" in the CPAI control panel like it does on the second one. I have no GPU on the BI PC, is that an issue? Would it only show Mesh on the new one for any other reason? says server online and v 2.4.5-Beta at top..
Clear browser cache and try again. THats what worked for me heh. Mike told me ;)

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Clear browser cache and try again. THats what worked for me heh. Mike told me ;)
or reboot, duh, shows now. I ought to know better... but the other one showed without the reboot! thanks!

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so F'ing pissed right now. I updated from 2.2.4 to the 2.3.4 and AI wouldn't pick up anything. Tried everything I can think of now I try going back to the last version I had and no dice either. I should have left it the fuck alone! Done with my rant !
Did you do a full uninstall following the steps in the below post.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I just installed 2.4.5 and was going to test YOLOv8. However, it won't install. I get "Call failed" when I click the install button.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did you do a full uninstall following the steps in the below post.
Short is no. Long is I did a search on my C drive and anything labeled codproject I nuked. Also I don't have folder C:\ProgramData\CodeProject

Just deleted everything I could find again and installing 2.4.5

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
One more thing: The Blue Iris PC runs 2.4.5 now, shows Mesh active, sees the other PC, and seems to be working like expected. The Second (Non blue Iris ) PC (that shows up in the first BI Mesh status) , is running 2.4.5 ok it seems, but in "Mesh" it shows "Remote Servers in Mesh: 0" , and the main BI PC isn't showing there.
So the BI PC sees and uses the 2nd PC, but not the other way? Is that expected? (I'm not running BI on the 2nd PC).

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
One more thing: The Blue Iris PC runs 2.4.5 now, shows Mesh active, sees the other PC, and seems to be working like expected. The Second (Non blue Iris ) PC (that shows up in the first BI Mesh status) , is running 2.4.5 ok it seems, but in "Mesh" it shows "Remote Servers in Mesh: 0" , and the main BI PC isn't showing there.
So the BI PC sees and uses the 2nd PC, but not the other way? Is that expected? (I'm not running BI on the 2nd PC).
post a screen shot of that please. it should look like this on slave pc.

1702767623901.png

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Updated steps to install CodeProject.AI 2.4.5

1. Disable Blue Iris Main AI also if you have Auto start/stop with Blue Iris enabled disable this also. Auto start/stop with Blue Iris was add when DeepStack kept on crashing so this is not need for CP.AI
    1. 1702767577167.png
  2. Uninstall CodeProject.AI
    1. 1702768700850.png
  3. Delete folder C:\Program Files\CodeProject
  4. Delete folder C:\ProgramData\CodeProject
  5. Install CodeProject.AI v2.4.5
  6. After all modules are installed enable Blue Iris Main AI
    1. 1702768881158.png
  7. Reboot the PC

Last edited:

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like I got AI working with the new 2.4.5.

Mike so from here on out leave "Autostart/stop" box unchecked ?

And thanks for checking in on my fit of rage.

rdxny

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The way you have your Bi machine on a different network segment. Your BI machine can see your Bobpc but not the other way around. I use mine on same network, so can't help you out, but sure someone here can. I would think for it to work right it has to be a 2 way street.
hmmm, I run a dual NIC, and I think the BI PC is on the same network as the other pc with the cameras on a separate net... but I do see CP saying the "active IP address" is the camera one? I'm unclear what I would have to change here...

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Updated steps to install CodeProject.AI 2.4.5

1. Disable Blue Iris Main AI also if you have Auto start/stop with Blue Iris enabled disable this also. Auto start/stop with Blue Iris was add when DeepStack kept on crashing so this is not need for CP.AI
    1. View attachment 180261
  2. Uninstall CodeProject.AI
    1. View attachment 180266
  3. Delete folder C:\Program Files\CodeProject
  4. Delete folder C:\ProgramData\CodeProject
  5. Install CodeProject.AI v2.4.5
  6. After all modules are installed enable Blue Iris Main AI
    1. View attachment 180268
  7. Reboot the PC
@MikeLud1 Should I try these steps as a way to fix the error I'm receiving when trying to install YOLOv8?