Blue Iris UI3

rebelbah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Do you mean to disable UI3 from requiring a login after 10 minutes of inactivity?
If so, go to the 3 dots in the upper right, click on UI Settings, then change the value for the 4th setting from the top 'The UI will close itself after this many minutes of inactivity. (0 to disable)' to 0 (zero).
View attachment 79645
Is there a way to disable it in the main software so without having to go through the browser UI settings

ChrisX

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I love new "auto maximize " :) How can i setup maximize zime ? I olny see 2-3 . Can you add a time option ?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I love new "auto maximize " :) How can i setup maximize zime ? I olny see 2-3 . Can you add a time option ?
No, I can't add a time option; that would make it far too complex keeping track of which motion events or triggers the UI had already responded to.
The only option related to this is to choose whether cameras get maximized upon BI motion detect or upon camera trigger. The default (Trigger) should be more stable in terms of keeping cameras maximized longer.

Pentagano

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My end result is UI3 being displayed with outside cameras only on my 42" smart TV. 10" tablet would not work. I have to think when it's 3am and intruder alert goes off. No time to reach for my glasses :)
I have a spare 32inch tv non-smart unfortunately.

What would be the cheapest way of getting an internet feed and browser onto it?
A cheap usb tv dongle thing?

I tested it with a blueray player with the browser app and works fine with the hdmi from that.

Thanks

Holbs

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I tested it with a blueray player with the browser app and works fine with the hdmi from that.

Thanks
yep. A $39 Wifi Amazon Fire Stick works

Old Timer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The fire sticks work well.
If you run into problems with it timing out when you turn off the TV, do a search on this site for instructions to fix that.

rebelbah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Thanks
a Raspberry Pi is an option