Blue Iris and CodeProject.AI ALPR

bezz

n3wb
Reaction score
hi
I am trying to configure license plate on my blueiris but I have the error that the aiohttp module is missing, I have searched the internet but I admit that I do not understand how to go about it. Can someone guide me on how to install it please

THANKS

Attachments

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hi
I am trying to configure license plate on my blueiris but I have the error that the aiohttp module is missing, I have searched the internet but I admit that I do not understand how to go about it. Can someone guide me on how to install it please

THANKS
Try running a repair

1679859160166.png

bezz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi MikeLud
thank you for your quick response

I just tried and nothing to do I always have this error and I have to uninstall everything then reinstall and it doesn't work....

kaltertod

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi MikeLud
thank you for your quick response

I just tried and nothing to do I always have this error and I have to uninstall everything then reinstall and it doesn't work....
Try uninstalling codeproject.ai and deleting the directory C:\Program Files\CodeProject. Reboot the computer and do a fresh install of the ai software and see if it nets different results. I have found this worked in the past.

bezz

n3wb
Reaction score
Good morning,
is it normal to receive 2 to 4 acknowledgments from person during alerts?

THANKS

Attachments

Skinny1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing as mine is doing that too.

bezz

n3wb
Reaction score
It looks like you're using both the standard and custom models. Disable one or the other.
yes yes yes that was the problem thank you very much, but I have another question how do you deactivate the standard model?

bezz

n3wb
Reaction score
well yes I should have seen it and which one is the best?

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not sure which one is the best, but the ipcam-general custom model is working well for me.