An Awesome Camera

aerobahn

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm new here, but I wanted to share my experience with the Dahua PTZ6C2M-45X I recently installed. As a cattle farmer, my barn is centrally located in the pasture. I chose to mount the camera on the barn's backside and have been using it for two weeks. The results have exceeded my expectations. My primary goal was to monitor my cattle and observe deer and other wildlife. While researching on this forum, I noticed several comments praising its nighttime performance. True to their word, the camera and it's IR lights perform exceptionally in complete darkness, illuminating everything in view. Impressed by its capabilities, I've already ordered a second unit from Andy to mount on the front of the barn and cover the front pasture and my home. For anyone needing a reliable long-range camera that excels in dark conditions, the PTZ6C2M-45X is outstanding.
(Cattle was at 230 yards and Deer 140 yards.)
Does the camera automatically zoom-in while tracking the animals/objects?

Reaction score
Does the camera automatically zoom-in while tracking the animals/objects?
I have to assume it will. My PTZ5A4M-25X will track a deer in the field if I’m using the web gui for the camera and draw a box around it. If the deer stops for very long it will revert back to the original position but so long as there’s movement it just follows it around and will zoom in and out as necessary