30X Zoom HD Outdoor/Indoor PTZ IP Speed Dome Camera 5MP 1080P 80M IR ONVIF POE

Reaction score
jk-phd54fdm550aprm
China Brand .. missing password and login. Need a way to resetting or make a new password.

Any that can help me with that

30X Zoom HD Outdoor/Indoor PTZ IP Speed Dome Camera 5MP 1080P 80M IR ONVIF POE

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FWIW, I read your other post in Chit-Chat.....

I found a U.S. eBay dealer and have e-mailed him/her asking about the reset, so maybe in a day or two I'll hear something.
If / when I do I''ll let you know.

BTW, welcome to IPCT ! :wave:

bradner

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is there an access panel/door on the cam for an SD card.... could be a reset button in there.

Reaction score
FWIW, I read your other post in Chit-Chat.....

I found a U.S. eBay dealer and have e-mailed him/her asking about the reset, so maybe in a day or two I'll hear something.
If / when I do I''ll let you know.

BTW, welcome to IPCT ! :wave:
Thank you... but i think its no go to do that,,, :)

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I see several sellers around the globe but cannot find the user manual which should have been included with the camera. May need to be logged into with an app to be initialized and to reset the password and IP address. All I found was mention of some of the app names which included P6Slite , Hisee, and believe it or not the Amcrest View App which some sellers included with that model.

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Share? It looks like promoting a product. Beware!

Reaction score
What's wrong with you? You PUBLICLY asked for help on a PUBLIC forum! Several folks tried to help you, including me.
THAT won't happen again. :blankstare:
Do you need it? Its a sofrware for a cam .. so if anyone have problem with the same I share.. Are I breaking any policy here?

msquared

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
As indicated by your avatar information, you would be a newer user to the forum. In a public forum, if you ask for help, then it is proper to return some information to help others. In this case, you could offer what information you know about the camera, such as information on any label that is on the camera (or a picture of any label on the camera), and what information you found to resolve the issue. This will allow another user to find the solution if they are having the same issue by using the search feature. It only takes a couple minutes to help someone else. No one is asking you to post a file, general forum decorum only asks that you pay it forward and post the solution with more information.

I don't think you can post with actual software. Even if you did post the software or a link to it, the software is from the manufacturer, and would not contain any of your personal information. You can just indicate the source and let other people with the same issue find the solution.

@TonyR really went above and beyond in trying to assist you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I understand.. Trying to say something about it.
This is a no brand Ip camera and the dealership did not have any helpful information. I did a bad thing to delete administrator account to make my own. The camera was online without any control of it. So I was asking for ide to fix. Then a dealer from USA was helping. I got a software to unlock it.. that’s all..
The camera are really good. With good zooming. What more can I say.

msquared

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did the software have any manufacturer information in the help or about file? Was there an iphone or android app that would show the manufacturer to help point to more information?