2nd Amendment thread

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you were to point out historical facts like this and how past gun taxes/ legislation were aimed to keep people in poverty (minority) from buying firearms to all the SJW's that "fight injustices"...... They wouldn't believe it.. Mind blowing how they are sheep and can't think for themselves..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you were to point out historical facts like this and how past gun taxes/ legislation were aimed to keep people in poverty (minority) from buying firearms to all the SJW's that "fight injustices"...... They wouldn't believe it.. Mind blowing how they are sheep and can't think for themselves..
When the bad story actors gain control of the Edu system and MSM / Social Media.. ( i.e. lost of the 1st amendment power by the other side ) - then the result is uneducated indoctrinated sheep.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When the bad story actors gain control of the Edu system and MSM / Social Media.. ( i.e. lost of the 1st amendment power by the other side ) - then the result is uneducated indoctrinated sheep.
Yup! I basically tell people nothing will change while the stupid liberals are in control of schools and the media..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmmm seems there are 2 bills, HR8 and HR1446. I need to sort through them.

The article I read said:

8 Republican lawmakers voted with the Democrats to pass the “Background Checks Act” that prohibits private firearms transfers without having a background check:

Vern Buchanan (FL)
Brian Fitzpatrick (PA)
Maria Salazar (FL)
Andrew Garbarino (NY)
Chris Smith (NJ)
Fred Upton (MI)
Carlos Gimenez (FL)
Adam Kinzinger (IL)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
That may be it, I dont see the roll call either just sponsors as you show