2nd Amendment thread

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Tops comments:
Big takeaway, "They want your guns because they are going to do stuff that will get them shot!" Quote of the day Good Patriot.

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

"Free men need not ask permission to bear arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Amen. "Nobody needs 30 round to hunt with." I'm pretty sure the 2nd Amendment wasn't written because "The Deer Are Coming!"

"If you need 30 rounds to hunt you suck at hunting"...If you need a disarmed population to govern, you suck at governing.

Two GUN TRUTHS to DESTROY the Gun Control Debate

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Slight tangent from the 2nd amendment thread - apologies this thread as the gun thread, still seemed the most appropriate place to put this.

Wondering if any of you guys had seen this - Scott of Kentucky Baalistics was nearly killed after a round exploded in his gun. It seems it was either misloaded (a good heads up for anyone who hand loads to take care) or the powder had aged and burnt faster than intended causing a pressure spike (these were very old rounds). Either way, a very lucky guy to still be alive when you hear the story. Seriously injured (had to be airflifted) but recovering thank god:

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Slight tangent from the 2nd amendment thread - apologies this thread as the gun thread, still seemed the most appropriate place to put this.

Wondering if any of you guys had seen this - Scott of Kentucky Baalistics was nearly killed after a round exploded in his gun. It seems it was either misloaded (a good heads up for anyone who hand loads to take care) or the powder had aged and burnt faster than intended causing a pressure spike (these were very old rounds). Either way, a very lucky guy to still be alive when you hear the story. Seriously injured (had to be airflifted) but recovering thank god:

Was posted a week or two ago.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
A California lawmaker demonstrated why liberals are totally unqualified to opine on the 2nd Amendment, much craft legislation restricting citizens’ rights.

In a now-deleted tweet, California Assemblyman David Chiu dramatically posted: “Finding the discarded packaging of a semi-automatic on a leisurely weekend walk was disturbing, particularly during this month’s surge of gun violence in San Francisco.”

glock 21.png

Except… if David had maybe looked at the packaging, he would have noticed it’s for a .177 caliber C02 powered BB gun.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A California lawmaker demonstrated why liberals are totally unqualified to opine on the 2nd Amendment, much craft legislation restricting citizens’ rights.

In a now-deleted tweet, California Assemblyman David Chiu dramatically posted: “Finding the discarded packaging of a semi-automatic on a leisurely weekend walk was disturbing, particularly during this month’s surge of gun violence in San Francisco.”

View attachment 90462

Except… if David had maybe looked at the packaging, he would have noticed it’s for a .177 caliber C02 powered BB gun.
FYI - I grabbed a few replies I enjoyed and posted in the following thread ( they're images, so best for members - or just hit the main twitter thread.. )

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess this is old news but this caught my eye.
Brett Flaugher, president of Winchester Ammunition, told The Reload. “For those who shoot 9mm and 5.56 ammunition, which are both in high demand, it’s very uncertain how long it will be before people will consistently have ammunition readily available.”

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The only caliber I don't reload is 22lr. It may not be like this in other states, but I have been finding several boxes of 22 on the shelves of local Walmarts around me. Not every time, but every couple times I stop in. They are charging regular/non-gouger prices too.

If you are there anyway, I recommend swinging by the sporting goods counter and checking. Or even if you are passing by a Walmart. Take a few minutes to check.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'd vote for Colion Noir for public office...

" .. forgive me if I don't subscribe to your toxic pacifist movement .. criminals should fear good people with guns and they do .. but the gun control lobby and their politicians want to make it as hard as possible for the good people to have those guns .. "

56% of criminals interviewed agreed that criminals intentionally avoid armed victims...

1621962648573.png

Woman In Georgia CARJACKED With AK-47 Meanwhile A Woman In UK CARJACKED With KNIVES

1621962989038.png
1621963030918.png
1621963047308.png
1621963100968.png
1621963123421.png

Last edited: