2022 EmpireTech Spring Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
IPC-T5842T-ZE 4k 2.7-12mm lens.
Worlds First Review - Dahua DH-IPC-HDW5842T-ZE-S2 / IPC-T5842T-ZE - 8MP / 4K Vari-Focal Turret | IP Cam Talk

2) between the 49225 and 49425 ptz's, how long will the autotracking firmwares be supported/updated? Firmware not support update, but the firmware is very stable now, looks like no bugs.
can audio be added to these easily? Have to use a external power to power the voice pick up, so the power will be a little hard, and ptz mainly for long range watching, the voice only for nearby sound.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Purchase link added to the 1st page, price will be changed as we talked, see you this night!
Direct purchase can send me email now :)
The SD49225XA-HNR will go on this sales, stock right now use up in US Amazon, but more stocks are on the way, so can be shipped next week, today one of our installing clients bought 15 SD49225X-HNR make our stocks crashed before we do the sales:p
Andy

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Refurbished list updated. Not too many, but still have hot models in. For memebers here only!!!
We bring another 3 NEW 32X SD59432XA-HNR Autotracking PTZ sell 50% off, but for local US and Canada ship only.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not surprised LOL - those were great prices.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Are the refurbs available at the same time as the new stock Andy or are they available immediately?

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Doh, missed out on another 12x zoomer.

One day I will have one, and then no crime will go unnoticed :p

bslater02

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey @EMPIRETECANDY . I sent you an email order, hopefully you have received. Do I need to buy off of Amazon for the lightning deal or direct through you works as well?

Last edited:

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@dok0619,
No the sale hasn't started yet, I think that's at 9pm tonight and only for the cameras in that pdf in the first post in this thread. Andy posts the refurb list whenever he has enough to do so. So, that's not at a specific time. And it's complicated by the fact that he's on something like a 12 hour time difference. That's probably why he hasn't answered you yet...He's probably sleeping.
@bslater02,
If you click the link in the pdf it will take you to the deal for that camera. Starting at 9pm it's my interpretation that you'll be able to buy the camera listed at the link for the price in the pdf. From the OP it appears he will also take orders through email, also. If done that way and he's already agreed, he'll send you a Paypal link...Or at least that's the way it worked for me the last time.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
has the sale already started?
Sale starts tomorrow, I believe. That's separate from the refurbished list that @EMPIRETECANDY updates when he gets enough enough equipment to add to that list.
Refurb list is first come first serve and it gets updated when he gets to it. The sale was announced and starts at the time he listed on the OP.
I wonder if Andy gets a bigger cut if he invoices via Paypal instead of going through Amazon? My preference is to order whatever way he prefers, considering he's doing us a solid on discounts and first dibs on open box sales.
Maybe he can clarify that, because I think we all agree.

bslater02

n3wb
Reaction score
@mattp Thank you, I was wondering how it worked. I haven't heard from him yet but wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on the lightning deal. I wanted to order directly through him as I just kind of assumed it would be the least amount of cut taken against his sale price.. plus Bezos has enough of my money anyways!

mattyp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am down for this sale but struggling between the 5842 and the 5442:
Are they the same form factor (size across)? How many inches across? amazon link does not say.
WIldcats review was excellent, but I am not 100% clear - for LOWEST level light i should choose the 5442 correct? TBH the 8 and 4 look pretty darn identical to me. (I leave the porch lights off at night)