2022 EmpireTech Spring Sales

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Was planned to make a Sales in March, but oil/gas price going out off control, right now things going better. So it's the time to make the spring sales all over the world from Apri.14th-April.18th.
It's a good time to slect and install the systems at Spring and early Summer. Will post the sales details soon. Will arrange some lightning sales. ;)
IPcamtalk shop, Aliexpress, Amazon, and buy directly(Send me email for order, kingsecurity2014@163.com ), 4 ways to join this sales.
Amazon USA
Amazon.com
Amazon Canada

Aliexpress Shop Empire Technology Co., Ltd - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress

Thanks for all guys support and help, in 2022 we hope no Covid, no war.

North America Start Time 13rd.April Night EST 9:00pm, PST 6:00PM.
London Time
April.14th.1:00am,
Sydney Time: 7:00am April.14th.

Andy

1649232966000.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Podagrower

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Awesome! I finally got to the point I have enough cameras I can shuffle some crappy ones to low priority areas and was thinking of getting a PTZ; well timed.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@Podagrower,

I read somewhere that they aren't making the 2MP PTZs anymore. So, to get the same low light performance with a 4MP version, you need one with a 1/1.8" sensor...And that's a pricey proposition (a quick search on the dahua site, I found one that looks to cost $1400). So, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 2MP PTZ now. Because if he runs out and I can't get one on sale, I'll be paying the same price on sale for one that has poorer low light capability, like this guy with a 1/2.8" sensor:
1649269253938.png
Don't get me wrong, that camera is a fine one with more zoom than this guy:
1649269325196.png
But even on sale the 4MP one is more expensive than the 2MP one brand new. So, you are gambling if you are in the market for the low light performance of the 2MP one above.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this, because I'm new to all this.

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I still haven't put up the refurbs and now you have another sale?! :rofl:

@Podagrower,

I read somewhere that they aren't making the 2MP PTZs anymore. So, to get the same low light performance with a 4MP version, you need one with a 1/1.8" sensor...And that's a pricey proposition (a quick search on the dahua site, I found one that looks to cost $1400). So, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 2MP PTZ now. Because if he runs out and I can't get one on sale, I'll be paying the same price on sale for one that has poorer low light capability, like this guy with a 1/2.8" sensor:
View attachment 124601
Don't get me wrong, that camera is a fine one with more zoom than this guy:
View attachment 124602
But even on sale the 4MP one is more expensive than the 2MP one brand new. So, you are gambling if you are in the market for the low light performance of the 2MP one above.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this, because I'm new to all this.
eh their site shows some new 2MP PTZ's listings so I dont believe they are stopping. IIRC the least expensive Dahua 4MP 1/1.8 PTZ is the SD5A425XA-HNR

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
He mentioned elsewhere that he has a couple dozen 49225 and 49425 still remaining, but once that stock is gone, we are looking at almost double for another camera that has autotrack capabilities.

If anyone is on the fence and doesn't want to spend $750 for a PTZ, then cough up the cash now for a $400ish PTZ that is an incredible value. I have two of them and am half tempted to order another for reserve LOL.

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
He mentioned elsewhere that he has a couple dozen 49225 and 49425 still remaining, but once that stock is gone, we are looking at almost double for another camera that has autotrack capabilities.

If anyone is on the fence and doesn't want to spend $750 for a PTZ, then cough up the cash now for a $400ish PTZ that is an incredible value. I have two of them and am half tempted to order another for reserve LOL.
Hey @wittaj,
Which do you prefer the 49225 or the 49425? Seems like the same camera, but the 49425 has more MP meaning less low light performance, correct?
Let me ask it this way, is there anything with the 49425 that would justify the additional $40 over the 49225?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey @wittaj,
Which do you prefer the 49225 or the 49425? Seems like the same camera, but the 49425 has more MP meaning less low light performance, correct?
Let me ask it this way, is there anything with the 49425 that would justify the additional $40 over the 49225?
I have one of each, so I can speak to this LOL.

They are both on the same 1/2.8" sensor, so the 4MP requires double the light of the 2MP camera.

The 4MP during the daytime can allow for a little more detail, along with a little more digital zoom than the 2MP. But at night time, the 2MP has a far better range and clarity due to needing half the light of the 4MP.

In most instances, you want to get a camera that will perform at your location for the worse situation, which for most of us is at night when it is dark and there is little to no light. If a camera performs at night, it is easier to tweak settings to make it work during the day than it is the other way around.

So unless you have stadium quality lighting at night or do not care about night time performance, the 2MP will be the more versatile option.

Other than 4MP versus 2MP, the camera is exactly the same. Same size, same sensor, same optics, same GUI, etc.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The SD59225 you referenced is an analog camera and not an IP camera, so the DVR does most of the processing. It simply doesn't have the CPU internal to perform it.

Now the SD59432XA-HNR is an IP camera that has autotracking on it.

Nunofya

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has experience with EmpireTech 4k ultra low light. Has 1/1.2 sensor, so that should be a plus. It also has 4 LED's illuminators. Do the led's have to be on to see color at night or can you set them to only come on when it gets an alert?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone has experience with EmpireTech 4k ultra low light. Has 1/1.2 sensor, so that should be a plus. It also has 4 LED's illuminators. Do the led's have to be on to see color at night or can you set them to only come on when it gets an alert?
Yes, it is awesome. It was tested here before anyone else had one.'

You need light for the camera to work. Simple physics. No light and it is a black image.

At the moment you need either enough ambient light or leave the LEDs on, otherwise the image is black and wouldn't detect anything to alert.

Nunofya

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, it is awesome. It was tested here before anyone else had one.'

You need light for the camera to work. Simple physics. No light and it is a black image.

At the moment you need either enough ambient light or leave the LEDs on, otherwise the image is black and wouldn't detect anything to alert.

Looking to replace some Lorex 4kcams with color night vision. I know it will do better, but do you know if you can have the white led's come on when there's only an alert?
Cam6.20220403_000004.912966.643-1.12769.17657.jpg

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As I said, no the LED lights are either on or off.

If you want the LEDs to come on with an alert, then you need an active deterrence camera.

There is talk of adding this later in a firmware, but it runs the risk of the camera missing motion if people are not careful with it since the camera does need light.

Nunofya

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
As I said, no the LED lights are either on or off.

If you want the LEDs to come on with an alert, then you need an active deterrence camera.

There is talk of adding this later in a firmware, but it runs the risk of the camera missing motion if people are not careful with it since the camera does need light.
Don't need AD. Just a nice upgrade and the mp vs sensor size you mention is ideal upgrade.

dok0619

Getting comfortable
Reaction score