2022 EmpireTech Chirstmas Sales

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Fair drawing, but I do have a couple of suggestions to make it even more encouraging for more people to enter the lottery and great for those that are unsure about the drawing process based on previous posts on this thread -

It might be better not to assign numbers in chronological order. Lottery numbers should be assigned random numbers - therefore if buyer purchased two lottery numbers - he/she shouldn't get numbers # 1 and # 2 - but perhaps be assigned #13 and # 74 this can increase their chances of winning potentially speaking (seeing how the numbers were displayed wheelofnames based on screenshots)

Next time, perhaps the drawing can be done live and broadcasted on YouTube. Might be worth a bag of popcorn seeing how late everybody stayed up last night

Yes, believe the drawing process - 30% chance of winning is 30% chance of winning. :rofl:

This was fun to watch and very suspenseful. Thank you @EMPIRETECANDY

Everybody won by saving big this time of year
;)

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
What I am concerned about is that I don't see number's 26, 33, 34, and 43 in this screenshot. Did number 26, 33, 34, and 43 win or were they accidentally omitted? The numbers are displayed chronologically as you can see in the screenshot below - feel bad for number's 26, 33, 34, and 43 - feels like their numbers were not entered in the process :eek: Just sayin'

1669953010879.png

Last edited:

raw65

n3wb
Reaction score
30% chance of winning is 30% chance of winning. :rofl:
And 70% chance of not-winning! Even with great odds somebody's going away empty handed.

It was fun! I like the idea of a live drawing.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Hopefully a $5 donation goes a long way :rofl:

Also, in addition to live drawing, only one person should do the drawing next time, control-F is easy to use :rofl: Reduces chance of human error and duplicate drawings :facepalm:

And 70% chance of not-winning! Even with great odds somebody's going away empty handed.

It was fun! I like the idea of a live drawing.

EvanVanVan

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What I am concerned about is that I don't see number's 26, 33, 34, and 43 in this screenshot. Did number 26, 33, 34, and 43 win or were they accidentally omitted? The numbers are displayed chronologically as you can see in the screenshot below - feel bad for number's 26, 33, 34, and 43 - feels like their numbers were not entered in the process :eek: Just sayin'
You're right that 33 and 43 won already, 2nd place prizes:
Just send out the emails to the Grand Prize, 1st Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize, 5th Prize and Speical Prize Winners.
Asking for the camera's color/model, also double check for the shipping address, recently have some guys put wrong address we ship to the wrong address, will be very bad to send the win camera to some other guy!

Some guys may afraid when he gives me email i will send spy emails, till now i never send any advertisment emails. I watched the records, there has some guys everytime can win, ahaha, like No.6 Israel guy, too lucky.

Update the Winners' No.
Super Prize 303

1st Place Winners: 6,256,7,252,138,301,70,234,292,310,211,196

2nd Place Winners No. are 103,333, 33,220,261,143,49,88,352,161,97,43

3rd Place Winners: 172, 57, 134, 356, 354, 282, 96, 358, 112, 321

4th Place Winners, Pending.

Special Prize: 332,308

5th Place Winners: 278 ,337 ,365 ,198 ,345 ,102 ,362 ,183 ,293 ,247 ,300 ,257 ,219 ,287 ,78 ,214 ,227 ,126 ,195 ,149 ,47 ,364 ,263 ,132
And it looks like 26 and 34 "won" here: 2022 EmpireTech Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday Sales but maybe that was the glitchy 4th place?

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
It might be better not to assign numbers in chronological order. Lottery numbers should be assigned random numbers - therefore if buyer purchased two lottery numbers - he/she shouldn't get numbers # 1 and # 2 - but perhaps be assigned #13 and # 74 this can increase their chances of winning potentially speaking (seeing how the numbers were displayed wheelofnames based on screenshots)
I saw the value and the quantity of the prizes in this raffle, that was augmented with more merchandise after the initial prize list was published btw, and I paid for two tickets without a second thought. It was a no-brainer. I believed it might be better not to receive numbers in chronological order. I deliberately bought one at a time over 3 weeks so I would not have consecutive numbers. I did this, I took the initiative to influence my chances. It was VERY simple to do! Zero gas was involved, it did not cost any additional monies to buy 1 ticket at once. In the end, it took 5 extra minutes of my time. The amount of time it took you to suggest someone else increase your odds, you could've easily affected your odds yourself.

Reality check! Each of my non-consecutive tickets were, indeed, one number off from a winning number!

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
I saw the value and the quantity of the prizes in this raffle, that was augmented with more merchandise after the initial prize list was published btw, and I paid for two tickets without a second thought. It was a no-brainer. I believed it might be better not to receive numbers in chronological order. I deliberately bought one at a time over 3 weeks so I would not have consecutive numbers. I did this, I took the initiative to influence my chances. It was VERY simple to do! Zero gas was involved, it did not cost any additional monies to buy 1 ticket at once. In the end, it took 5 extra minutes of my time. The amount of time it took you to suggest someone else increase your odds, you could've easily affected your odds yourself.

Reality check! Each of my non-consecutive tickets were, indeed, one number off from a winning number!
Is there research showing that having non-consecutive numbers, in a random drawing, increase your odds of not losing? I could see if it were a ticket-in-bucket raffle you might be better served to have your tickets more spread out in the bucket but I don't know if there is any merit to having numbers more spread apart in a wheel drawing.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Great advice :D I definitely agree with you

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
When I think of lotteries I think of BINGO - where numbers just randomly come out of the machine, haha - that's how they should ideally be assigned, this is not the DMV :rofl: But who's to say whats right and wrong. At least we can freely express ourselves here and everybody has their own approach. But I'm not sure if all the numbers have been accounted for though.

Is there research showing that having non-consecutive numbers, in a random drawing, increase your odds of not losing? I could see if it were a ticket-in-bucket raffle you might be better served to have your tickets more spread out in the bucket but I don't know if there is any merit to having numbers more spread apart in a wheel drawing.

EvanVanVan

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh okay, there are so many pages to go through to see the results, I must have skimmed over it - thanks for clarifying that, not sure why it be considered a glitch though, seems like only the countries are mislabeled, :rofl:

The entire 4th place winner numbers got glitched Andy said. I would think your 26 should be re-added during today's redrawing...?

EvanVanVan

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
See here:
I know why the mistake happen, i send sebstain the link Wheel of Names | Random name picker to pick up the winners, because he helped pick up the winners before, the history still on that webpage, so that is why only 110 numbers. So the Numbers with countries are totally wrong. We will figure this out at morning time.
But everyone should keep in mind this is not some official state lottery. This is a nice little perk Andy provides. Let's not ruin it lol

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
See here:

But everyone should keep in mind this is not some official state lottery. This is a nice little perk Andy provides. Let's not ruin it lol
Thank you for posting this again, my browser was acting glitchy

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
It could definitely be overwhelming, but very glad to see Andy going the extra mile with his clients, always recommend him to others

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
See here:

Yes, all answers are in this thread they just need to be read.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Exactly, but when technical glitches occur in the web browser it brings about a frustrating browsing experience :facepalm: Heck, nobody is ruining anything - there is always room for improvement for anything in life. ;)

Yes, all answers are in this thread they just need to be read.