2021 Memorial Day Promotion

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
I already put an order in with Andy, and my shipment is on the way!!
You can't beat his customer service. He has always shipped my orders the same day, or the next day.
Some coming Fedex and some UPS because it was the best way to get my order to me.

Thanks Andy.

And the cameras will come during the week my wife will be gone, so I won't have to sleep out with the dog :p:D:cool:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I’m itching to get a PTZ auto tracking, but not sure I have a good place to mount. Thought about building some bracing to mount to the side of house but still thinking. Decisions, decisions...
Yeah they look like great Cams. We stayed with the Turret 5442s, maybe one day too...

My thought was always the way they are mounted I would think it would be easy for someone to jump up and grab the mount bar and ripoff the Cam. Most of those Cams I seem to see be mounted higher than our Cams, like in parking lots on poles, etc. but what do I know, Nothing of what I am saying, just thinking out loud...I just would hate to lose $400 like that...

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah they look like great Cams. We stayed with the Turret 5442s, maybe one day too...

My thought was always the way they are mounted I would think it would be easy for someone to jump up and grab the mount bar and ripoff the Cam. Most of those Cams I seem to see be mounted higher than our Cams, like in parking lots on poles, etc. but what do I know, Nothing of what I am saying, just thinking out loud...I just would hate to lose $400 like that...
If mounted securely, and into a good solid base, you could do pullups on the support bar and it not be an issue.

jfjones

n3wb
Reaction score
For the sd49225xa-hnr is the PFA120 the correct junction box? I thought I had the matching spec sheet somewhere but now I can't find. Virtual papers are worse than real ones.
I found it. Luckily I did not throw the spec sheet in my virtual shredder. The PFA120 junction box or the PFA140 power box are spec'd out.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My wife is really liking all my new Andy Cams, just the other day she mentioned it would be great if a siren or some recording played if any of the cameras triggered. I told her there is a camera that can do this, so I Just bought a IPC-T5241H-AS-PV 2.8mm to cover a small patio that I have no camera coverage.