2021 Memorial Day Promotion

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Thanks for all guys help, I talked with Dahua this morning to do more support for us in USA, they agree to do good price for us on good models!!
So we will use this good discount to all guys here who support us.

Memorial Day on Amazon Plans (2021-5-27-2021-5-31)

1. 40-50% off on some old models for low budget guy who also want to get good cams with good price. This is a chance. QTY is limted.
2. 10-20% on hot selling models. Will limite purchasing QTY 3-6pcs per order. Make sure more guys can get the discount.
3. Other products on shop will make some discount. 5-15%

This will be as a middle year promotion on our amazon shop, sure with buying directly too.
If you still not start buying any cams from us, can make sample order from shop now and buy the left when discount start.
Amazon.com

This is the best discount this year under the support of dahua.
Attached file is the details.

Anyone buy from us directly also can get the same price as we did on Amazon.com. Some countries may have some extra shipping cost.
Good luck!
2021-5-27 (PSD time 20:00, EST time 23:00 Thursday ) to Monday 2021-5-31 PDT 24:00.

Just send me DM or email for any query, kingsecurity2014@163.com

New list for the Refubished
1622254313450.png

Andy

Attachments

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks @EMPIRETECANDY. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to either add to an existing or start building their security system out. With chip shortages getting worse and factory gate prices increasing, this sale represents a good time to secure some great cams at good prices that many of us here recommend from a seller that stands by the products he sells and the customers he does business with. Also, as always if anyone still has questions on any cams, be sure to check out the reviews that myself and many others here have put together and should you have any questions beyond that (or need help dialing in once you pickup a cam or 2) feel free to reach out.

Reaction score
Do you still carry EmpireTech IPC-HFW4239T-ASE 3.6mm Lens IP Camera 2MP WDR Full-Color Starlight Mini Bullet Network Camera Micro SD Memory,IP67,IK10, PoE English Version?

I’m looking for 6 of them and would they qualify for this promotion?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Do you still carry EmpireTech IPC-HFW4239T-ASE 3.6mm Lens IP Camera 2MP WDR Full-Color Starlight Mini Bullet Network Camera Micro SD Memory,IP67,IK10, PoE English Version?

I’m looking for 6 of them and would they qualify for this promotion?
Right now amazon has 1 3.6mm left and 4pcs 6mm left.
There has a better model with 4mp, can check this one. Maybe use some 2mp and some latest new 4mp?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet!

We all need to remember that the chip shortage has driven costs up on everything, so anyone on the fence should jump at what will probably be the lowest cost on these items!

Time to place an order (well in 8 days LOL)!

Last edited:

DavidW

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
these are great prices. Please stock up on inventory! they're probably only a specific amount though :cry:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Just add the Refurbishment list on it, for local US shipping, price won't be too high, camera shipping cost 10-15usd, NVR 30-40usd
All device with 1 year warranty for any factory defective, new one 2 years.
They have to buy from us directly, so have to send me emails for any query or puchasing.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have bought cameras off of Andy's refurbishment list in the past.

They are essentially returns that in most cases were bought by someone that didn't know what they were doing and/or expected too much from a camera - the "why can't I read a license plate from 80 feet away" and it was a 2.8mm lens LOL or "but I just hang the arlos and they work why don't these" type people LOL.

Like a new camera that he tests, he has someone in the states that confirms the returned camera is operable to make it to the refurbishment list, so it is a nice way to get a camera at a discount.

Just be prepared that through no fault of his own, it usually takes UPS longer to deliver it than you can get a camera from Hong Kong LOL.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Our Aliexpress shop also will join this promotion, so other countries guys can buy from our shop with discount too.

All discount will start on 2021-5-27 (PSD time 20:00, EST time 23:00 Thursday ) to Monday 2021-5-31 PDT 24:00.