Yahoo emails are no longer sending via SMTP. All are showing as drafts in Yahoo.

Reaction score
The alarm notifications have been working flawlessly using a yahoo email app password. As of 3:15pm this afternoon they're all showing as drafts in my yahoo email box and not sending.

Has anyone seen this before?

Reaction score
I just tried to send one of the drafts, and I saw a brief message flash that said they resemble spam. So I guess I've got a yahoo email spam problem.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I just tried to send one of the drafts, and I saw a brief message flash that said they resemble spam. So I guess I've got a yahoo email spam problem.
Baring you didn’t make a filter that applies to this email. You’ll want to insure your video security system isn’t sending out hundreds of emails per minute / hours.

As that will quickly get flagged by the ISP / Email provider.

As it relates to any kind of filter depending upon who your cell phone provider is (android / iOS).

Verify you haven’t moved anything to the junk / spam folder. Even worse placed a (block) on that sender address!

Depending upon the email provider and how it’s connected this action of (block) will cascade into the (Spam / Junk) folder rule set.

Let us know how things turn out and root cause.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Off topic but kinda related...., The other day, several times I tried forwarding a legitimate email from my pharmacy to my wife through my local ISP email. It was returned both times because the isp detected "spam". Maybe something more sinister going on here with ISP's rolling out some sort of filter so they can immediately classify "mis/disinfo and shut it down. Put your tinfoil hats on folks!

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Off topic but kinda related...., The other day, several times I tried forwarding a legitimate email from my pharmacy to my wife through my local ISP email. It was returned both times because the isp detected "spam". Maybe something more sinister going on here with ISP's rolling out some sort of filter so they can immediately classify "mis/disinfo and shut it down. Put your tinfoil hats on folks!
LOL - In this day and age almost anything goes! ☹

Reaction score
That was the issue. One of the cameras was tweaking out and sent a bunch of parked cars through. The spam issue resolved in 24 hours.