Where to buy Dahua?

manxam

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, long time lurker here. I'm looking to replace some cameras and am looking at the IPC-HDW5231R-Z and the IPC-HDBW4231F-AS which I had attempted to order from Andy (BEC Electronics) upon recommendations that I've seen here. Unfortunately, the first camera was supported to be back in stock a couple of weeks ago but currently has no ETA and the other, which shows as in stock, has not shipped yet despite my order being over a week old. Andy has said that he'll find out of he can get more in a few days time so, obviously, it's not in stock either.

TLDR; In Canada, would like to order 2 cameras to start but would prefer not to pay out of the nose.

If anyone could offer any suggestions on where to purchase these it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
M

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, long time lurker here. I'm looking to replace some cameras and am looking at the IPC-HDW5231R-Z and the IPC-HDBW4231F-AS which I had attempted to order from Andy (BEC Electronics) upon recommendations that I've seen here. Unfortunately, the first camera was supported to be back in stock a couple of weeks ago but currently has no ETA and the other, which shows as in stock, has not shipped yet despite my order being over a week old. Andy has said that he'll find out of he can get more in a few days time so, obviously, it's not in stock either.

TLDR; In Canada, would like to order 2 cameras to start but would prefer not to pay out of the nose.

If anyone could offer any suggestions on where to purchase these it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
M
Today should be ok, lol. I think all over the world now no stock. Will get the news within 3-4 hours. I think can be 200pcs at least, if lucky, 400pcs stock in.

manxam

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I don't see either listed on your AliExpress page. Could you please direct me to them?

cryptelli

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I don't see either listed on your AliExpress page. Could you please direct me to them?
Unlike a lot of other vendors on Aliexpress if Andy doesn't have stock he doesn't put them up for sale which is why cannot find them. Alternatively you can easily contact him via PM (conversations) and pay via PayPal.

Last edited:

Gilles0181

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
+1 for dealing with @EMPIRETECANDY he is open to suggestions, responds quickly has good price and is a highly appreciated member here on the forum!

manxam

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Perhaps someone can help clarify something for me? Several of the recommended cameras on this forum have links to Ali for a shop called BEC Electronics. The person that runs this store calls himself Andy.
Empire replied above and he, apparently, is also Andy? Which of these stores is the recommended?

I'd really like to replace my cameras with some Dahuas but they really don't make it easy to buy in North America do they?

manxam

n3wb
Reaction score
Well that's confusing The cameras that I want are listed on BEC as in stock but, upon ordering, are actually out of stock. That's a little misleading but, if Andy's the man, I'll keep my orders open.