Where do downloaded files from 2032F SD card get stored?

AlpineWatch

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My DS-2CD2032F-I on the playback tab I can click on the download button and search and find files, check the little box next to them then download them to my PC. Trouble is I can't find them on the PC! According to the local configuration tab they should be in:
C:\Users\xxxxxx\Web\RecordFiles where xxxxxx is my user id.

I go there and the directories don't exist!

I create the directories and still nothing is put there.

The weird thing is from the webpage 'local configuration tab' there's a browse feature to pick a directory and from there I can see what appears to be dated folders (see photo) yet I can't find these folders on my pc.

Am I going nuts? Where are these files going?
Capture0.JPG

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My DS-2CD2032F-I on the playback tab I can click on the download button and search and find files, check the little box next to them then download them to my PC. Trouble is I can't find them on the PC! According to the local configuration tab they should be in:
C:\Users\xxxxxx\Web\RecordFiles where xxxxxx is my user id.

I go there and the directories don't exist!

I create the directories and still nothing is put there.

The weird thing is from the webpage 'local configuration tab' there's a browse feature to pick a directory and from there I can see what appears to be dated folders (see photo) yet I can't find these folders on my pc.

Am I going nuts? Where are these files going?
View attachment 6441
If your using internet explorer go to options and add the web gui page to the list of trusted sites

Close internet explorer and restart it and this time the downloads will be in the specific folder specified