where can I get a parapet mount for the Dahua SD8A820WA-HNF?

Reaction score
Update

The Hikvision parapet mount will work. I have one of them that has the hook that you put the safety cable into that is a little long to allow the flat spot on the camera to go all the way in so I had to file it down a bit as it does not turn out, it appears they made it with a rivet type instead of threaded fitting

it looks like it takes a different one than what is on my Hikvision speed dome . most of the places I look say they are a month out

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Looking at the fogged lens, you do have a moisture problem with that one. I'd pop the front cover, using a right angle dental pick and a plastic razor blade (or similar), unscrew the front housing, take it apart and dry it out. You could bake the silica packs in a warm, say 130-150 oven, to dry them out or replace them. Check the seals at the front housing and rear where the cables exit and maybe a a dab of silicon to make sure the seal when re-assembled. The whole process will take a few hours rather than days waiting for a replacement.

Asking if he has an item and ordering it if he does isn't being a pain in the ass at all.

DaWhoUh

n3wb
Reaction score
Wow, will that PFB303S actually hold the SD8A820WA-HNF? I might need one then. Says max load 7kg however.

kobebeef

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am still waiting to hear back from him about my other camera that looks like it has a defective seal on the lense

View attachment 93483
This is the housing for the zoom lens.
Belongs to the old model.
I also have a video frame dropped due to water vapor.
The new model has resolved this issue.