What are the latest Dahua PTZ models to look into?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would expect the white light LED to be like most LED - look bright looking into it, but the dispersion out is not that far. Would love to see a side-by-side test though!

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I am sure everyone in here is a fan of that PTZ but it probably one of those 1,000+ dollars unit where it's out of our reach> :p
What t
Need to win the lottery or find a bag of money that fell out back of the armor truck first

What the ……..

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm drooling at this giant 8mp 1/1.2 ptz, looking forward to see some nice video shares in the future if other guys managed to get it. But both the price and size are out of reach for me. :oops:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes! The IR was impressive at 300 feet, but I suspect the white light cannot shoot out that far.
I agree. I have the 4/3" sensor model of this camera and it will not do that. Some additional lighting would be necessary.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow. PTZ's have gone up in price. I'm sure they started from around $350 not long ago. My neighbour has a no brand one from Amazon, cost £60! It's actually not too bad but comapred to Dahua it's junk. I just can't see the difference in price though given the main difference is going to be CCD and processor - if you can put a decent one in eg a 5224 or 4kxxx, why's it's so expensive for the rst of the cam when they're basically the same? Can't hep feel Dahua are charging quiote a large name premium here. Anyway, rant off.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Wow. PTZ's have gone up in price. I'm sure they started from around $350 not long ago. My neighbour has a no brand one from Amazon, cost £60! It's actually not too bad but comapred to Dahua it's junk. I just can't see the difference in price though given the main difference is going to be CCD and processor - if you can put a decent one in eg a 5224 or 4kxxx, why's it's so expensive for the rst of the cam when they're basically the same? Can't hep feel Dahua are charging quiote a large name premium here. Anyway, rant off.
That is 2mp, right now only have some 4MP left.:D sd49425xb-hnr.