harky

n3wb
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

harky

n3wb
Reaction score
haha no.
yes they did get back to me after i had explain to them in a very hard way. (think their english is not very good)
They say second stream is default. i cant change it :eek:h:

I decide to send them a video to show why i want to change it hahaha!! hope they can improve more.

Is not worth to send back and the camera is so cheap.. and it fit what i need.
will use it until it die off and possible i will look at Hikvision (but they seen to be had very little wifi camera which i need it)

Have you not sent it back yet? Or has the supplier provided further support?

harky

n3wb
Reaction score
OK now i had another question for this video setting

Isit a MUST to be set frame rate & Key frame the same fps? as shown below? If i set diff, will it cause my video and audio to be not perfect synced?
Maximum frame rate: 25 fps
Key frame interval: 25 fps

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's not a must otherwise it wouldn't let you change it. It's trial and error to see if it works being different.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
hmmm

but isnt there a standard setting?
Reset your camera to default. That's the standard setting.

It's not one size fits all. You're asking if you do something will something happen? The only way to know is to try it.

harky

n3wb
Reaction score
:(

the default one dont synced (voice & video) perfectly.......
I test by putting the cam a rec a tv show (of cos before tht i spotted when some1 come my house and replay the video)

by setting frame rate & Key frame with same fps, (voice & video) synced perfectly

Reset your camera to default. That's the standard setting.

It's not one size fits all. You're asking if you do something will something happen? The only way to know is to try it.

harky

n3wb
Reaction score
hi,
after testing.

i try to change the first stream to my own setting, and been wondering why it keep reset to default.

And this is what i notice. It their android mobile app.
After i launched the mobile app, Eview7 and switch to HD mode. The first stream went back to default setting.
They pre-set it, so there is no way for u do config as the mobile app will reset it (even u already set it on webIU)

So i decide to try ip cam viewer pro, no such problem. they did not reset any thing.

Hello, I know this model, maybe you need do some settings of recording, usually, the default recording video is second stream, you can change it to first stream, so the recording video will become 960P. Also you can send email to them support@wanscam.com