US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Democrats and TDS patients are lets face it, Scum

Democrats Have Broken America: Where’s The Outrage?
Democrats Have Broken America: Where’s The Outrage? | ZeroHedge

The arrogance is jaw-dropping; the lawlessness is in plain sight. Democrats are not even trying to hide their malfeasance – which is part of their method. If they can make us accept their authority to twist the system so that it is no longer a means of justice but a tool of their political power, then their possibilities are unlimited.

Imagine if the roles were reversed: What if Republican prosecutors had indicted a former Democratic president, who was also the party’s leading candidate in the next election, in four separate cases on 91 questionable charges while a GOP-controlled Department of Justice simultaneously protected its sitting-president boss, who was seeking reelection, by slow-walking a probe of his family’s alleged crimes?

Reaction score
I tend to agree it’s all kabuki theater at this point. The train has left the rails and is traveling at a high rate of speed towards dark times.

It is entertaining to many I get that, but like climate change, covid and DEI-LBGTQRXYz-+# it’s all a fucking lie. “Look squirrel!”

Even if it mattered, the free shit army zombie cockroaches outnumber us now and they’re growing in number every day. I don’t know how much longer the dike of common sense, integrity, honesty and morality can hold.
A few more years? 10? I dunno.

It’s not just the US, look around the world, it just finally caught up to us.

Hug your kids/parents/family keep them close, keep a watchful eye and a clean musket.
You are correct. Everything you said is what happened in California with one-party rule. We all can see how well that bullshit turned out. Yet the cocksucker Newsom acts like California is some utopia. Fuck.

The DOJ and prosecutions are compromised-- but are there enough judges who will still act under the CONSTITUTION to stop some of this bullshit? The Judiciary may be the last stand for this Republic. When we start seeing JUDGES prosecuted and persecuted for not following the party line, then it will truly be over. Keep your powder dry, because it really feels like the weak Fuckers are destined to create some epically BAD hard times soon.

Reaction score
Reaction score
We‘ve already gone past that. We are now in a banana republic.

Trump won’t win. Those who count the votes won’t allow it.

If Trump isn’t on the ballet, it will be whomever the banana republic chooses. We have passed the rubicon. I feel our country is lost.

My children are teenagers, I feel awful for them and for what is coming. It is all spelled out for us in Revelation’s and Daniel.
I think you are underestimating a lot of Americans.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I think this is a must listen/watch for all American's....

One comment, not war related. I knew about the $2000 payment to every illegal, but I didn't know it was ongoing.
All the while there are low-income American's that have reached the retirement era, those that are not physically fit in old age, fit for work, only making $1300 on social security after having been born here and worked here their whole lives.
And yet, you cross the border illegally, having not been born here, lived here, or worked here and you get $2000 a month?
And the biden has let more illegals into the country than any time in our history.
@mat200 did you watch this?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I think you are underestimating a lot of Americans.
I understand where you’re coming from sir, and your patriotism is unquestionable and admired. Like me, most are truly forever grateful and humbled by your service and dedication to this country and the many like you that have proudly stood to defend what has been the greatest country in the history of the world.

My pessimism isn’t with the righteous ideals or the inherent good virtues of millions of Americans. It’s because of the other millions who lack those qualities. It’s just that IMHO the struggle has moved to a new phase. It’s no longer enough to blindly believe that the fragile system of our form of government will reward the virtuous.

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” John Adams

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.” - Ayn Rand

Reaction score
I understand where you’re coming from sir, and your patriotism is unquestionable and admired. Like me, most are truly forever grateful and humbled by your service and dedication to this country and the many like you that have proudly stood to defend what has been the greatest country in the history of the world.

My pessimism isn’t with the righteous ideals or the inherent good virtues of millions of Americans. It’s because of the other millions who lack those qualities. It’s just that IMHO the struggle has moved to a new phase. It’s no longer enough to blindly believe that the fragile system of our form of government will reward the virtuous.

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” John Adams

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.” - Ayn Rand
I agree with you Bigredfish, as I do with about everything you post. There are things I want to post, but I will not. I know these forums are monitored. I think as a nation of morals and values, we are done. How long before our foundation completely flips, IDK. But I will never underestimate the 'pissed off/angry/betrayed' American, and what they are capable of. Not a fairy tale, not a Dream Works creation, but reality. King George III never saw it coming. And I can say with almost certainty, that if he had been on American Soil, he probably would have returned to England in a permanent horizontal position. General Houston had the courage to release Santa Anna because he knew that he could be used for concessions later on. Don't think I could have done the same, but he was certainly a better man then I am.

The greed of the dollar has risen to an all time high. This is what we worship as a society now, and it is our down fall.

I was talking with a family member the other day. They told me that they had no doubt that Biden was on the take and accepted bribe money (they voted for Biden). Then their next statement was, 'Hell, wouldn't you if you could get away with it?' THIS is what is wrong with our country, and it is a pandemic.

JJDIDTIEBUCKLE

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The greed of the dollar has risen to an all time high. This is what we worship as a society now, and it is our down fall.
Not to mention we have run God out of our schools, our homes and our country as a whole. This has resulted in the destruction of the traditional core family and the decay of our society. Too many have lost their compassion for one another and we've lost our moral compass because we don't allow God in our lives.

The phrase "do what's right" has no value any more because too many have redefined "what's right" to mean "what suits ME, what feels good to ME and YOU don't matter."

After all, doesn't the sun rise and set everyday just for ME? :confused: