US Elections (& Politics) :)

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I’ll give you a hint since apparently you don’t know. The President can’t declassify documents by “thinking about it.” like our orange president thought.

As the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit noted, no proof was presented that the documents were declassified. It’s funny how you guys refuse to accept reality.

here is a picture of reality
Since you are so well versed on classified documents, what should happen to Biden, Pence, Hillary and others found to have had classified documents in their possession? What about having classified documents on non-government devices or email servers? Shouldn't they also be indicted? Anxiously awaiting your excuses.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
What are the chances that the defendant, Trump, will be able to abide by the terms of his bond?

(4) The Defendant shall perform no act to intimidate any person known to him or her to be a codefendant or witness in this case or to otherwise obstruct the administration of justice. Id. This shall include, but is not limited to, the following: a. The Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against any codefendant; The Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against any witness including, but not limited to, the individuals designated in the Indictment as an unindicated co-conspirators Individual 1 through Individual 30; The Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against any victim; The Defendant shall make no direct or indirect threat of any nature against the community or to any property in the community; The above shall include, but are not limited to, posts on social media or reposts of posts made by another individual on social media;

(5) The Defendant shall not communicate in any way, directly or indirectly, about the facts of this case with any person known to him to be a codefendant in this case except through his or her counsel.

FDA is a government agency

and only after they are taken to court.

1692856807615.png

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Last edited:

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Could you point out when Biden, Pence, Hillary and others ignored a subpoena to turn over classified material? Have you even read what Trump is charged with or just the narrative from the Bulgarian website Zerohedge?
Still avoiding/refusing to answer questions as I suspected. Sticking to the subject is not one of your strong points is it? Hmmm, sounds vaguely familiar. Is their possession of classified documents illegal or not? Or are you saying if a bank robber gives back the money when asked to is "no harm, no foul"? Can you not answer without deflecting? Oh, I already know the answer to that, you've proved it over and over. Your TDS is still showing!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I was just reading a report by an "official" source that said some forum and social media users across the Interwebs are not exactly as they seem or portray themselves..... some are even paid for various activities by either private or governmental entities. Whodathunk?

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I knew Vivek wouldn't disappoint in the debate. He crushed Christie and Pence.

The fact that he was the target of all other contenders means there respective campaigns see Vivek as the number one threat.

This below photo says it all both are of Indian origin but one changed her name and her religion to appease, much like Kamala Harris.

While this guy says whats on his mind even if the crowd doesn't agree with him. I mean who wouldn't agree on Vivek point of other contenders being a super pac puppet. He got booes for it but who would actually boo for that, those are super pack members of the crowd who are positioned close to the stage.

Desantis was just not there he dodged some questions on Jan 6. He is probably the low energy bush of 2024. I just don't think he can win any debates.

But the question is can he win the General elections. The bar set by Biden is very low and desantis is polling less then Biden, if the democrats switch him with some one else, then there enough people from either side who would vote for anyone other then Trump or Biden. But will that be Desantis, its clear that he will not be getting any MAGA votes. So Vivek is one candidate that even some of the left liberals say thay can vote for.

Fox news survey says 25% of the Republican voters are never trumpers and we know that he won't be getting votes from the left or even some independants. Also the same question applies here, Biden is such a low bar so will Trump win against another democrat candidate like Newsom I think he won't. Because 25% of never trumpers plus Left votes means he will likely not get that many votes or if he does they can still do what they did in 2020.

Reaction score
Its still very early and there will be more gotcha's and boo-boos. I like Haley, always have. Mistakes made? Sure, who hasn't. I still like DeSantis though. Am watching 'V' to see what happens. The rest...pfffft. But I have learned to never underestimate anyone.

I remember coming home from work one day and my wife asked who is this Sen. Obama guy? I was like, 'IDK, never heard of him and he is a nobody.' Well, we know how that went down.....

And I will admit, I have a deep down distrust of people that are millionaires and billionaires. When you have that much money, I have to wonder what their reasoning is for them to run for POTUS, or any elected political position.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Could you point out when Biden, Pence, Hillary and others ignored a subpoena to turn over classified material? Have you even read what Trump is charged with or just the narrative from the Bulgarian website Zerohedge?
So basically, you cannot tell me what the procedure is for a President to declassify documents. Just as I thought, you are clueless.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Good lord, does everything need to be spoon fed to you? The federal appeals court in 2020, Freedom of Information Act case, New York Times v. CIA, said “Declassification cannot occur unless designated officials follow specified procedures,”.

none of your thin arguments have held up in court so far, you are disconnect from the reality of the situation.
Here we go again. What are those "specified procedures"? You are the one who is being spoon-fed by the leftist media. You just gobble it right up without thinking or even care as long as it is anti-Trump.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I was just reading a report by an "official" source that said some forum and social media users across the Interwebs are not exactly as they seem or portray themselves..... some are even paid for various activities by either private or governmental entities. Whodathunk?
Not me until you pointed it out, and you bring up a good point. I was assuming the current disruptor is doing it for sport, seeing how many chains he/she/whatever can pull, and he/she/whatever is sadly doing quite well. It's more than simple TDS. Any sane person would recognize this forum is a waste of his/her/whatever's time and move on to greener pastures. Earning money could explain this otherwise deranged behavior. If that's the case, it's too bad he/she/whatever can't get an honest job.

Last edited:

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Its still very early and there will be more gotcha's and boo-boos. I like Haley, always have. Mistakes made? Sure, who hasn't. I still like DeSantis though. Am watching 'V' to see what happens. The rest...pfffft. But I have learned to never underestimate anyone.

I remember coming home from work one day and my wife asked who is this Sen. Obama guy? I was like, 'IDK, never heard of him and he is a nobody.' Well, we know how that went down.....

And I will admit, I have a deep down distrust of people that are millionaires and billionaires. When you have that much money, I have to wonder what their reasoning is for them to run for POTUS, or any elected political position.
Haley is one of those persons who changes according to the direction the wind blows.
Here is a history of her flip flopping. She is a snake.

Everyone including Trump, Vivek who are rich run for a simple fact to be famous in the history books, who wouldn't. Both of them have lost money by getting into the presidential race. Trumps children have all lost revenue from their respective business operations including Ivanka, Trump Jr etc. But you can still do good for this country and Trump has done so, its just that he hasn't yet drained the swamp, the reason for that is poor choice of advisors and staff that even Trump didn't know at the time.

Whats going in Vivek favour is he is young and can go toe to toe with anyone on the debate and the media. He also knows the constitution and the law more then any other candidate. So he has enough knowledge and intelligence to overule his advisors.

Neocons like Bolton, Rhinos like Chris Christie and others, how did they find their way into Trumps inner circle. Its because they say nice things to Trump and Trump sucks up well to flattery. Who appointed William Barr, Trump did based on a suggestion by another Rhino swamp creature.

Even the Kennedy assassination files wasn't declassified because of swamp creatures like Mike Pompeo. How did they find there way inside Trump's cabinet position.

I really hope Trump or Vivek or a combination of both first win the election and second drain the swamp.

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I think this is a must listen/watch for all American's....

One comment, not war related. I knew about the $2000 payment to every illegal, but I didn't know it was ongoing.
All the while there are low-income American's that have reached the retirement era, those that are not physically fit in old age, fit for work, only making $1300 on social security after having been born here and worked here their whole lives.
And yet, you cross the border illegally, having not been born here, lived here, or worked here and you get $2000 a month?
And the biden has let more illegals into the country than any time in our history.

Last edited: