US Elections (& Politics) :)

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
BREAKING REPORT: Trump White House Official Confirms Knowledge of ARREST in Muskegon, Michigan Voter Fraud Report from 2020.. [DEVELOPING]
BILL BARR NOW ACCUSED OF KILLING THE INVESTIGATION..

[URL='https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1689691466929508352?ref_twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet']

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
The "Honorable" Clarence Thomas. Maybe i should be more distrustful of the judiciary system.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg disclosed taking more trips than any other justice in 2018, totaling 14. She visited Tel Aviv, Israel where she was awarded a lifetime achievement award by the Genesis Prize Foundation. Shortly following the award ceremony, she disclosed being provided transportation, food and lodging as a tourist and guest of billionaire Israeli businessman Morris Kahn.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg disclosed taking more trips than any other justice in 2018, totaling 14. She visited Tel Aviv, Israel where she was awarded a lifetime achievement award by the Genesis Prize Foundation. Shortly following the award ceremony, she disclosed being provided transportation, food and lodging as a tourist and guest of billionaire Israeli businessman Morris Kahn.
In both parties, the career politicians are in it for the money, I would only trust any of 'em about as far as I could carry one of 'em.....and that's not far. :confused::headbang:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
This scandal will make Water Gate look like pre-school.
Dream-on. 100% of the dem politicians are corrupt, 90% of the repub politicians are corrupt. The main press and social media protect and lie for them. Big industry like banks and pharma companies are part of the corruption. Our current troll is an example of how much of the public is deceived and in the tank for the uniparty.

I do hope you are right and I am wrong. The only way I can see it, in the words of Dr. McCoy: "He's dead, Jim".

Reaction score
Dream-on. 100% of the dem politicians are corrupt, 90% of the repub politicians are corrupt. The main press and social media protect and lie for them. Big industry like banks and pharma companies are part of the corruption. Our current troll is an example of how much of the public is deceived and in the tank for the uniparty.

I do hope you are right and I am wrong. The only way I can see it, in the words of Dr. McCoy: "He's dead, Jim".
The corrupt politicians' time is quickly drawing to a close. When the depth and breadth of the corruption is revealed, they're all out, or in jail. They've been grifting our tax dollars since 1962/3. Ike warned us, Trump told us, and the entire, diseased, corrupt temple will be destroyed. "Soon".

Reaction score

Again, I have ALWAYS believed that one of the fastest ways to solve this mess is to immediately enact term limits. Any politician that has over 8 years of time, finishes their time out and is gone. 2 x 4 year terms, max, just like the POTUS. I really and truly believe that this would solve a good bit of the 'swamp' issue. However, as for dreaming, I don't see how we have a choice to NOT GO after Biden and his son with the full extent of the 'legal and honest' law against them. IF what they are saying is true, they are both traitors to this country and Job Biden broke his oath of office, both as a Senator and as POTUS. And I don't give a FUCK what side of the isle you are on, you break the oath/law, go straight to jail. I get so damn sick of hearing, 'They all do it.' Maybe, maybe not. But if caught like this schmuck and his putz son have been, screw them hard and long just like they have the American Tax Payer! HELLO CLUB FED! I sincerely hope so.

As a family, we are struggling on every aspect of our finances...yet we somehow manage to make due and pay what is owed to Ceasar. But here is this POS, lying and cheating his way thru his 40+ years of being on the taxpayer dime and STILL taking bribe money and selling his country out. NO, I have no pity for this POS traitor. ZERO. Club Fed, in ORANGE and hope they both get a roomate that is into pos's like they are.

I'm done.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
'Not-So Veiled Threats': Judge Compares Biden Regime To Mafia For 'Strong-Arming' Social Media Companies
'Not-So Veiled Threats': Judge Compares Biden Regime To Mafia For 'Strong-Arming' Social Media Companies | ZeroHedge

A three-judge panel excoriated the 'mob-like' Biden administration over its 'strong-arm' tactics to bully social media companies into complying with censorship requests, which "time and time again" prove to be true.
The judicial smackdown took place during a Thursday hearing in front of the Fifth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, which heard oral arguments over the administration's appeal of an injunction barring the US government from communication with social media giants in order to censor protected speech.

Reaction score