US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
At least you admit they are conspiracy theories, that's a start. I felt like I stumbled into the twilight zone while reading through the older pages of this thread.
I’ve also admitted I place little faith in the judicial system currently. Funny how many of those conspiracy theories have a way of becoming facts…. Time has a way of exposing trendy narratives

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Attorney General Merrick Garland announces special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Friday he is appointing a special counsel in the Hunter Biden probe, deepening the investigation of the president’s son ahead of the 2024 election.

Garland said he is naming David Weiss, the U.S. attorney in Delaware who has been probing the financial and business dealings of the president’s son, as the special counsel.

Garland said on Tuesday that Weiss told him that “in his judgment, his investigation has reached a stage at which he should continue his work as a special counsel, and he asked to be appointed.”

“Upon considering his request, as well as the extraordinary circumstances relating to this matter, I have concluded it is in the public interest to appoint him as special counsel,” Garland said.

The move is a momentous development from the typically cautious Garland and comes amid a pair of sweeping Justice Department probes into Donald Trump, the former president, and President Joe Biden’s chief rival in next year’s election. It comes as House Republicans are mounting their own investigation into Hunter Biden’s business dealings.

Attorney General Merrick Garland appoints special counsel in Hunter Biden probe (wsaz.com)

My comment: Bwahahahaha. Nothing more than a cover up. Also, just an attempt to thwart the Congressional oversight.

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It sounds like you've rejected the conclusions the US courts have come to and instead accepted conspiracy theories put out by various characters.
What conclusions, I was expecting you to cite some of your facts. Obviously you dislike answering questions or don't have all the facts. Calling people conspiracy theorist is like hollering who farted. The guilty party is usually the one that did it. The propensity to accuse others of one's own guilt is deeply rooted in Democrat strategy.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
What conclusions, I was expecting you to cite some of your facts. Obviously you dislike answering questions or don't have all the facts.
Good forum etiquette is to state what you have to say and move on. @rezzor keeps saying the same thing over and over, maybe thinking if repeated enough times it will become truth. Responding to this broken record just triggers it into playing the same cut one more time.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Now that he's been granted Special Counsel status, the DOJ will say that Congress cannot subpoena the Bidens, since it will interfere with an on-going investigation.

This keeps Congress from investigating. Gives anyone called to testify in Congress cover and allows the administration to stonewall.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Now that he's been granted Special Counsel status, the DOJ will say that Congress cannot subpoena the Bidens, since it will interfere with an on-going investigation.

This keeps Congress from investigating. Gives anyone called to testify in Congress cover and allows the administration to stonewall.

Yes

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
In that case it may be in good form to move on from talk about "massive voter fraud". It's repeatedly brought up in these 1350 plus pages for several years and absolutely nothing has come of it in the real world - except for the J6 insurrection. To bring it back to Ip cam talk, the security camera coverage of J6 really did pay dividends.

Uh thats not how it works. Where we see evidence of Vote Fraud (notice the difference from Voter) we'll continue to call it out. You dont get to make that call

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score