US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
My specific disagreement was with the statement from David L "more people"? that is extremely funny. Not more people, only more votes...". The reason I'm disagreeing is because since the 2016 election, Trump and his followers have claimed widespread voter fraud. As of today, seven years after the initial claim, they have been unable to prove it in a court of law. Pretty simple.
"Seven years" ?

Here is good video for you. Stuff you've probably never seen before...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Once that's proven in court, I'll agree with you. Until then it's just a Zerohedge/InfoWars conspiracy theory.
I quote ZH often. Which article is it you have a problem with thats not factual in your opinion?

And there is plenty of data (not readily available on CNN or MSNBC granted) out there on various election irregularities from 2020 if you choose to search and find it. A few were quoted on the proceeding pages had you taken the time to read them.

The US DOJ and current administration are known provable liars and covering their own asses as many of them were deeply involved in going after Trump with fake Russian collusion charges to try and keep and expel him from office. Again plenty of known public data and testimony on that if you care to read. . Most courts have their hands tied with regard to these cases and have dismiised them NOT on merit but procedure, real or made up. In fact Im not aware of one that has been decided on the merits.

It will NEVER be proven in a "court of law" because A) our justice system has been corrupted beyond repair and B) its political. The ruling regime DOJ determines what is and what isnt true. Apparently you're ok with that system, or just too lazy to do your own homework. Feel free to go back through 1355 pages of this thread for citations and attributions, Im not gonna do it for you.

Oh, and have you had your 6th booster yet? Better hurry!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
@rezzor Honest questions:
  • Do you believe that had the American public known that the "Russian Collusion" story was a complete lie made up by deep state actors in coordination with Democrats (proven facts), that Biden would have won?
  • Do you believe Biden would have won if the now surfaced Biden crime family details and information now pouring from the Hunter laptop (that was dismissed as Russian propaganda) was known at the time?
  • Do you really believe that these are natural organic voting patterns? View attachment 169618 View attachment 169619
  • Do you really believe Bidet got 80 million votes? View attachment 169623

Show us on the doll where Trump touched you
Still haven’t answered these honest questions…..

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
MSM Sheeple, they do not go past what MSM tells them. Zero Self Research...

Over the many years on this Forum, we have all seen them come, never stay, except for CT, and go. All they do is regurgitate the same Lies MSM is paid from our present corrupt Gov't to spread...

They are kinda like MSM Drive-bys. :rofl: LOL

Reaction score
I'd guess Gateway Pundit's another illegitimate and untrustworthy news site? LOL

1- This is a big story with indisputable evidence of a detailed plan to commit widespread and organized election fraud, not just in swing state Michigan but other states.
The money trail goes back to Democrat groups and candidates.
It is a complicated and shocking story. It also shows the dereliction of duty by ALL elected Republicans in Michigan.

The Gateway Pundit

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan – Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States
QUOTE: On October 8, 2020. only one month before the 2020 general election, Muskegon, MI City Clerk Ann Meisch noticed a black female (whose name was redacted from the police report), dropping off between 8,000-10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city clerk's office.
The Muskegon Police Department was contacted and asked to investigate. On 10/21/20 First Lieutenant Mike Anderson was contacted by Tom Fabus, Chief of Investigations for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel's Office. According to the MI State Police report, Mr. Fabus asked for Michigan State Police assistance with a joint investigation of alleged voter fraud being conducted by the Muskegon Police Department and the AG.
An investigative task force was formed, and an investigation was initiated.
The MI State Police investigator assigned to the case spoke with the female suspect who explained that she was being paid $1150/week "to find un-registered voters and provide them with a form so they can get registered to vote or obtain their absentee ballot." The only problem is, the handwriting on the voter registrations was the same on several of the registrations and many of the addresses were non-existent or fake.
MI Attorney General Dana Nessel, who is currently attempting to prosecute 15 senior citizens and the former MI GOP co-chair for casting an alternate set of electoral votes in the 2020 election, asked the MI State Police to join the Muskegon Police and AG's investigation of the potentially massive, multi-city voter fraud operation.
Two members of AG Dana Nessel's Criminal Investigation Division were assigned to the operation, yet curiously, she failed to mention the investigation to the public. To this day, Dana Nessel is still claiming there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud in Michigan, despite the fact that she knew her office and the office of her friend, Michigan's crooked SOS Jocelyn Benson, were involved with the MI State Police in a large scale investigation that took place across the state before it was taken over by the FBI.
The evidence from this investigation exposes criminal election fraud involving thousands of fraudulent ballots in Michigan by an organization that set up temporary offices in several swing states prior to the 2020 election.
This explosive investigation was covered up and buried from the public, until today.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks @Smilingreen

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
They are 0-63 at the moment. So in the 10% of the cases (according to you) that were not dismissed they still failed to prove any voter fraud because....?
Do your own dang research. You're so confident in so many things I'd expect you to know the answer instead of trying to bait me into being your puppet.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm not that interested in works of fiction, I like to stick to the facts. And the fact is, as of today, there is no proof of voter fraud that has held up in court. Not even the SC was interested in Trump's conspiracy theories and that's saying something. I understand why you guys are calling me names, although juvenile, it's pretty much all you've got.
That is not correct and no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself it wont be. I've shown you proof in just one evening. You refuse to believe it. Your problem.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
My research shows they have been unable to produce any proof in court that voter fraud occurred. Pretty simple.
And my research shows that there was more than enough voter fraud to flip the election. So here we are playing he said, she said, murdering a lot of ones and zeros and accomplishing nothing useful. TDS IS real. I don't think you'll find very many afflicted people here.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I never made any claims about what you are asking. It seems you are not able to provide any proof regarding voter fraud and instead want to change the subject. So I'll answer with this:
We have 1357 pages of hundreds of voter fraud articles from many sources. You don't even have to go anywhere else, we have provided a huge amount of proof right here...

Stop replying like a teenager and search here yourself...otherwise move on...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not that interested in works of fiction, I like to stick to the facts. And the fact is, as of today, there is no proof of voter fraud that has held up in court. Not even the SC was interested in Trump's conspiracy theories and that's saying something. I understand why you guys are calling me names, although juvenile, it's pretty much all you've got.
really-rezzor.jpg