sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And the election cheating and vote manipulation just keeps on going -

Harris Co. GOP to file lawsuit over paper shortage on Election Day

During a press conference Thursday, Cindy Siegel, chair of the Harris County Republican Party, claimed that the paper shortages occurred in districts that were primarily Republican-leaning, while Democratic-leaning areas had more than enough paper ballots. Noting similar issues that happened during the March primary election, Siegel directed blame for Tuesday night's issues on current Harris County Elections Administrator Clifford Tatum and vowed to fight back. "I'm tired of this crap going on in our county," Siegel told reporters. "You want to talk about voter suppression. Voter suppression is when you can't go into a poll, it's not open. Voter suppression is when you don't have equipment that works. Voter suppression is when you don't have paper to record your ballot."

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder if Trump's team will use it - last post was January 8, 2021 -

View attachment 146174
Hard to say. He might. He may not. Now that the people who banned him are gainfully unemployed and Trump has his own platform now to make announcements, he may not come back as himself. I am quite sure all along, he has had a few Twitter sock accounts.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Once again, the fear of the Left. Once Trump announced that he is running in 2024, here come the Jackasses...

There were a lot of conservatives that jumped off Twitter long ago though. I am sure some have gone back now but some will probably not.
Most of them went to Gab. Gab has turned into a major cluster fuck and is now full of righteous chest thumpers ever since January 2021. If you post something they don't like, they will call you more names than the feminists could dream up at the Brett Kavanaugh nomination hearings. Great role models......

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Ssayer is back...miss your post in Funny/Satire Thread
Haha, thanks but... I had said waaaaay back in that thread that if any members were having issues with all my posts (and I know I was posting a lot in there) to just speak up. A couple of them did, so I simply stopped (not that I have ever stopped reading everything everywhere on the net that I can including here). I know I have a sarcastic sense of humor so sometimes it's just best to cut back... ;)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, thanks but... I had said waaaaay back in that thread that if any members were having issues with all my posts (and I know I was posting a lot in there) to just speak up. A couple of them did, so I simply stopped (not that I have ever stopped reading everything everywhere on the net that I can including here). I know I have a sarcastic sense of humor so sometimes it's just best to cut back... ;)
I was trying to share all your post with my family/friends and pretty much did mostly yes you posted a lot :) and yes it was hard for me to keep up but that was my problem. When there were no more post from you I thought something happened to you. Thanks again for all the laughs...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score