US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Haha, thanks but... I had said waaaaay back in that thread that if any members were having issues with all my posts (and I know I was posting a lot in there) to just speak up. A couple of them did, so I simply stopped (not that I have ever stopped reading everything everywhere on the net that I can including here). I know I have a sarcastic sense of humor so sometimes it's just best to cut back... ;)
To many posts? PFFFT Damn the torpedoes, FULL SPEED AHEAD! :)

Zz44332211

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry, but signature verification doesn't ensure that the ballot was filled out independently by the person who signed it. The only way is in-person voting upon producing a state-issued ID.
I am not sure what would be the cheating strategy here? Someone coerces those people who have ballots to fill them in a certain way but they sign them properly as they registered to vote with?

Coercion under penalty of what? And at a scale that matters and would not be uncovered during a recount audit?

More likely a human ID checker would let people vote fraudulently in person than a properly implemented automated voter ID signature verification system. Can you provide details of an In person voting verification system that verifies photo of the voter against their photo ID as well as signature? And is properly recorded for later audit? And not subject to human coercion?

Why are we all so obsessed on in person voting as some magic solution to potential cheating? A better strategy would be a “defense in depth” approach which uses all reasonable verification strategies.

Also, how about a voting holiday, if for sone reason you lack the imagination that technology correctly applied can be used for verification? Let’s get all the votes fairly!

Last edited:

Zz44332211

n3wb
Reaction score
The general sentiment of posts recently seems to ignore the reality that Republicans did not win the Senate and barely won the House.

You can’t blame the reason why on conspiracies or just bad people. Are you Republican fans ready to look at what real voters care about and adjust your views? Or at least provide a plausible platform that actually addresses the economy (inflation) and domestic security (if you can’t pass a basic background check for a gun, maybe you shouldn’t have one?)

Do you all have anything to defend as convictions other than a love for Trump?

Zz44332211

n3wb
Reaction score
Maybe solve some real people problems then? I care about inflation and housing costs and healthcare costs and I need to retire soon. I don’t need to care about twitter or idiot parents wanting to ban books (Any of you read 1984 or Fahrenheit 451?). You can’t ban ideas in a free society! They will try to ban conservative ideas if you try to ban liberal ideas.

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
The general sentiment of posts recently seems to ignore the reality that Republicans did not win the Senate and barely won the House.

You can’t blame the reason why on conspiracies or just bad people. Are you Republican fans ready to look at what real voters care about and adjust your views? Or at least provide a plausible platform that actually addresses the economy (inflation) and domestic security (if you can’t pass a basic background check for a gun, maybe you shouldn’t have one?)

So we were aiming for the moon and fell a bit short. It much better than the past few years, when the alcoholic bitch was acting out everyday. Maybe this will break the squad of cunts, too. One can only hope, in the land of rigged elections.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Hahaha. you do have some humor in you...Like so many from the Left that don't understand, we don't love Trump, we do stand with him, we love what he does for We the People and the fact that he has called out and exposed the corruption in our Gov't. We also love the fact that he acknowledges that he works for us, While in office he accomplished the majority of what his voters asked of him. We don't see him as a Politician or a Republican for that matter, while in office he was an unpaid servant of the people. What makes him Great is his endurance, he has been the most attacked president in our history, yet he still has the largest support/following I have ever witnessed. Sure he is arrogant and full of himself but who cares, he is the kind of president the U.S. needs, a defender of our nation, not a sellout.

I sure miss the Trump years, says my wallet and our savings...and my sanity...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Hahaha. you do have some humor in you...Like so many from the Left that don't understand, we don't love Trump, we do stand with him, we love what he does for We the People and the fact that he has called out and exposed the corruption in our Gov't. We also love the fact that he acknowledges that he works for us, While in office he accomplished the majority of what his voters asked of him. We don't see him as a Politician or a Republican for that matter, while in office he was an unpaid servant of the people. What makes him Great is his endurance, he has been the most attacked president in our history, yet he still has the largest support/following I have ever witnessed. Sure he is arrogant and full of himself but who cares, he is the kind of president the U.S. needs, a defender of our nation, not a sellout.

I sure miss the Trump years, says my wallet and our savings...and my sanity...
Well said David. :clap:

Reaction score
@David L said what's been on my mind all day. Anyone who thinks we love President Trump strictly because he's Donald J Trump is missing the boat. Trump stands for traditional American family values, because that's what the majority of Americans want to maintain. Trump stands for decreased government spending, because that's how you kick-start the financial/business/economy world. Trump stands for ridding Washington DC of the criminal politicians, because they are supposed to serve We The People, and they plainly DO NOT. There are probably a LOT more reasons to like and support President Trump. He directed money and resources to build the southern border wall, because he knew the border situation was a source of illegal immigrants and illegal drugs, and a perpetual drain on the US Border Patrol.

I support Donald J Trump, because he supports the majority of US citizens.