US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
3 points? Really, just 3 points?!!! WTF....this has to be complete and utter bullshit. It should be like 90 freaking points (we all know that at least 10% of this country cannot be saved)!!

View attachment 133754
I don't know about the accuracy of this, or other polls but I know Republicans had better wake up and grow a spine. What worries me most is knowing the Democrats are not going to just stand by and gracefully be defeated in an honest election. No doubt they have tricks up their sleeves including the mid-term covid variant to keep mail in voting alive.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
World politics and MSM's willful ignorance of the people

MAKE SURE THIS IS SHARED, 92K VIEWS IN JUST 3 HOURS, GREAT INTERVIEW AND EXPOSURE OF THE MEDIA SILENCE ON THE FARMERS PROTEST !!! EXCELLENT!!

Note: Ralph Scholellhammer assistant professor, webster university interview.
=============
There is a 'deafening media silence' on global protests
93,938 views 17 Jul 2022
https:/youtu.be/lG660H1JjWU

If YouTube nukes the video, here's a BitChute link as well:
https:/www.bitchute.com/video/lG660H1JjWU/
Now it has 1.1m views on 7/18

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now it has 1.1m views on 7/18
Definitely one I shared to everyone I know.

Reaction score
One anon's analysis of the "Russia, Russia, Russia" whine for all these years - it's Ukraine.

Ukraine is the keystone and it will ALL unravel around Ukraine…for those paying attention the Russian Ministry of Defense has REPEATEDLY said the USA, Biden, Metabiota, and all involved in the fuckery in Ukraine will be held accountable and will be put on trial.

Further…"Z" stands for "ZOV" which stands for "CALLING"…as in "called by GOD"…
If you know your history this has all happened before but kinda reverse order (see Constantine…).
Anyway this fella has the sense of it…

https:/bioclandestine.substack.com/p/why-the-globalists-are-terrified

"Is it starting to make sense now as to why the Left began the propaganda campaign via the Russia Narrative back around 2014-2015? Why they label everything they don’t like as “Russian Disinformation”?

The Deep State knew this day would come. They knew Putin knew about their malevolent activities in Ukraine. Russia witnessed the US use their power to take over Ukraine via Colour Revolution in 2014, and cause mass unrest and civil war that continues to this day. The Deep State knew that if an outsider like Trump got into office, that the allegations from Russia would eventually come to light, and their crimes against humanity would be exposed.

The MSM began laying the groundwork as soon as the US established their proxy government in Ukraine. All of a sudden, every time an American turned on the TV, all they heard was “Russia, Russia, Russia”. It felt like it came out of absolutely nowhere.

The MSM started brainwashing Americans years in advance, to prep for allegations from Russia that were inevitable. So when the day finally came that Russia was going to push back, the American public wouldn’t believe a single word that came from Russia.

I’d say that their propaganda campaign was largely successful, as the majority of Americans are blissfully ignorant to all that moves, but their plan ultimately failed. The truth got out, and is slowly and subliminally being etched into the minds of every citizen. “This process is impossible to stop”, as Putin would say.

Why did the media try to make ties to Trump and Russia? Well there might have been some legitimacy to that, but that was under the assumption that Putin was bad guy. As we can see now, it was not Putin creating proxy countries on America’s border and releasing biological weapons on the world. It was the “Liberal-Globalist” entity within the US government abusing their power and committing crimes against humanity.

And now that I look back, Trump seems to have a stellar relationship with all the Leaders of the BRICS nations. Who have now all come out in support of Russia and their accusations SPECIFICALLY against the US DNC/Liberal Globalists and their biological malfeasance in Ukraine.

Let’s take a look shall we."

Reaction score
MSNBC’s Tur: ‘People Dont Trust Us — They Don’t Believe Us’
Trent Baker 17 Jul 2022

In a recent interview with The Hill, MSNBC anchor Katy Tur touched on the distrust of the media across the American people.

Noting a new Gallup poll that showed the trust in the media was at “an all-time low,” Tur lamented that “people don’t trust us.” She questioned if the way she was doing her job was “doing more harm than good.”

“There was just a Gallup poll out today that shows that the trust in media, in newspapers and television is hitting an all-time low. People don’t trust us,” Tur outlined. “They don’t believe us, and it makes me wonder if this job, as I’m currently doing it, is effective but if it’s doing more harm than good. I don’t have a good answer for that, so those thoughts linger in the back of my mind. They linger, though, because I do love it, and I do think it’s important. And I’m hoping to find a way to better communicate with people.”

Tur later acknowledged the media struggled to cover former President Donald Trump and his tweets,which she said “made it seem like we were only out to get Donald Trump.”

think that hurt our credibility in the long run,” she advised.

https:/www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/07/17/msnbcs-tur-people-dont-trust-us-they-dont-believe-us/

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You know the really sad part, up until the past oh 2-4 years, I was probably one of the biggest supporters of LE you'd meet. Hell I even trained some to shoot.

Now I dont trust a single one of them. Are there good ones? Sure, but they take orders from tyrants who would arrest/hassle/ even kill their own mothers.

Now instead of buying an officer a cup of coffee or paying for a meal, I walk the other way.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I continue to be amazed at how far down the abyss this country has sunk. Our Federal LE are basically jack boot scum. Dont think for a minute they give two fucks about right and wrong. They've become paid muscle. The mafia had more morals and ethics.

Ridiculous overkill in raid of retired Texas couple outside Capitol on January 6

BANANA REPUBLIC
The FBI and Justice Dept have become a leftist political weapon. You can thank Obama and Biden for stuffing those organizations with leftist intent on destroying this country and the constitution.