US Elections (& Politics) :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmmmm I’m not finding that anywhere other than Russian news sites..?

Sorry, the post two above. The RT article leaving. Though they did a number of months ago…
This is from the US embassy in Kiev. It appears they have issued an alert.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Its going to be an alien invasion before nukes get to NYC, :facepalm:

New York City is currently running media on what to do if New York city gets hit by nukes. They are so clueless. Reminds me of the 1950's movies they showed kids, that if they climbed under their school desk and covered their heads, everything would be just ducky..... I am quite sure all cellphone and radios will still work after a bomb goes off or a missile strikes.....

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh C'mon man... he was just showing him the way

My Dad had dementia for 8 years before he passed. I can watch those videos and tell you that beyond a shadow of a doubt, Biden is 110% unfit to even make legal decisions for himself, much less make decisions for a whole country. When is the Jackass show gonna stop?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you watch big camele toes face, she is totally in la la land. She is no more paying attention to what brandon is saying than my unborn grandson currently is. Her eyes never shift. Her facial expressions never even attempt to change. Is someone holding her up or is that a cardboard cutout?
Since Obama jumped on her and told her to quit laughing her ass off all the time then that's the only other expression she has...total disinterest.

BTW, I haven't seen such a show of mental disconnect since Whoopi found out the all-you-can-eat buffet at Golden Corral was closed for the night. :lol:

Reaction score
NBC is deliberately trying to cause strife in our nation.

We know already that Comcrap and NBC are neck-deep in the Deep State collusion.
We know we cannot trust anything they report (and especially FAIL TO REPORT).
They are actively sowing division/distrust among our citizens by blatantly lying to the masses.
This is just one prime example.

Malcolm Nance: GOP Becoming an Insurgency -- 'We May Have to Fight' Our Neighbors

Author and intelligence analyst Malcolm Nance said Wednesday night on Peacock’s “Zerlina” that the Republican Party has become an insurgency meaning Americans might have to fight their “neighbors.”

Nance said, “Here is the United States — to characterize that to understand what kind of terrorism we might be dealing with, you have to label it as white extremism because we have 30% of the population of the United States who no longer believe in the democratic norms that we established in the founding of the country. Let’s just be honest about that. The January 6 uprising was an attempt to overthrow American democracy. And we have now learned from the hearing that Donald Trump intended to go there to march down to the well of the House of Representatives and essentially be crowned as a king.”

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
What is wrong with YouTube? This was on the list of recommended videos to watch after watching the latest coverage of Biden’s visit to Saudi Arabia

@Oceanslider, any idea? :rofl:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
YouTube is sick, period. YouTube intentionally does this in attempt to distort, manipulate, misinform, and disorient people. Whatever happened to principle? Almost analogous to keeping a dog on a leash

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Shame on Biden, this is not how you guide the youth and future generations
The MSM rather enjoys this rather than stressing the negative implications it has on the country and moral/ethical values