US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The real shock is that 33% still approve.
True but here's the reason.......
Democrats approve 76-12%.
If 76% of the people in ANY group think that a 5X inflation rate in 2021 over Trump's last year in office, open borders, doubled gas prices, blah blah ad nauseam, are a great and desirable outcome, then that group is comprised of 76% idiotic, scum-sucking, lying, baby-killing, anti-American, BLM- loving, commie-embracing, flag-burning, military hating, police hating morons. :angry::mad:

Whew! I feel so much better...

Reaction score
I know I post on here a lot, but I also back up how I feel. About every other week, I send a letter (email) to the White House. They are not threatening, but more fact based then anything else. Disrespectful? Well, yes. Just the way this fuking putz is disrespecting our country instead of doing his damn job. Not that anyone TRULY expected he would any way.
I am actually kind of surprised I haven't received any 'MIB' knocking on my front door yet. I hope American's are flooding the White House with more 'love' letters every day.
Just trying to do my part. :thumb:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
MORE ELECTION FRAUD DISCOVERED

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — An elections board in a North Carolina county has removed Mark Meadows, a former chief of staff to President Donald Trump, from its list of registered voters after documents showed he lived in Virginia and voted in the 2021 election in that state.

Questions arose about Mark Meadows last month, when North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein’s office asked the State Bureau of Investigation to look into Meadows’ voter registration in Macon County in western North Carolina.

In announcing his removal, the Macon County Board of Elections said it has received no formal challenge and is referring the matter to the SBI, the state Board of Elections said Wednesday.

A representative for Meadows did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Macon County District Attorney Ashley Welch asked the attorney general’s office in March to handle any probe into Meadows’ voter registration and said she would recuse herself from the matter. She noted that Meadows, a former congressman from the area, contributed to her campaign for DA and appeared in political ads endorsing her.

Public records indicated Meadows is registered to vote in two states, including North Carolina, where he listed a mobile home he did not own as his legal residence weeks before casting a ballot in that state in the 2020 presidential election.
Nolte: CNN Admits Joe Biden’s Approval Rating Worst in Elected History

CNN, a basement-rated, far-left propaganda outlet that spreads political violence and conspiracy theories, could find only one caveat not to declare His Fraudulency Joe Biden’s job approval rating the lowest in the history of ever.

“A first-term president at this point in his presidency, ah, this is the lowest,” the CNN guy says as New Day‘s John Berman looks like he’s about to cry. “This is the lowest for anyone elected to the presidency and didn’t get up there through the vice presidency,” the CNN guy adds. “This is a really, really, really bad number.”

Nolte: CNN Admits Joe Biden's Approval Rating Worst in Elected History (breitbart.com)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
We live on the opposite side of Orlando from the parks. I was there once, in ‘92. Took the kids 8 and 10 at the time and they enjoyed it. A different time.

It’s disgusting what it’s become not to mention the stupid expensive cost. I’d rather have a root canal.