US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
V you are spot on, except for ”we should have compassion…”. There is no way in hell I’m giving “them” any compassion after the 4-5 years of hell they put us through because of their inability or unwillingness to wake up their critical thinking skills and common sense. Call me a d**k, but I’m tired of dealing with stupid.
Well, I have to clarify, just a bit. As an 'anon', I've been in this since the earliest days, all the way back to 4chan/pol. One of our greatest responsibilities as awake/aware (and somewhat more deeply knowledgeable) individuals, it is our responsibility to help those who want to better understand and handle events occurring around them. Now, that does NOT include the many people who are willingly/knowingly ignoring reality. Their turn comes last, and we were told that approximately 4% to 6% would NEVER get it.

So, for the hard-core, arrogant, ignorant, left (think Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, and the Squad) I agree with you. For the honest among the liberals, we SHOULD show compassion and help them understand, but ONLY when they finally seek help.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I used to think that way. But I have no pity or compassion left for liberals who are by and large too lazy and self absorbed to think for themselves or accept the consequences of their actions.
They have proven time and time again that they accept no responsibility for their words or actions and that lying and hypocrisy y is an acceptable way to live.

Fuck them each and every one.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well, I have to clarify, just a bit. As an 'anon', I've been in this since the earliest days, all the way back to 4chan/pol. One of our greatest responsibilities as awake/aware (and somewhat more deeply knowledgeable) individuals, it is our responsibility to help those who want to better understand and handle events occurring around them. Now, that does NOT include the many people who are willingly/knowingly ignoring reality. Their turn comes last, and we were told that approximately 4% to 6% would NEVER get it.

So, for the hard-core, arrogant, ignorant, left (think Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, and the Squad) I agree with you. For the honest among the liberals, we SHOULD show compassion and help them understand, but ONLY when they finally seek help.
I agree with you.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

AND

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score