US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
LOL
This is over the top even for know liars and hypocrites like CBS :lmao:

That's right - forget the last 6 months of Jen Psaki and President Biden pushing lies about 'transitory' price increases (blaming Covid and climate change, among other things). All you need to know, dear voter, is that Vladimir Putin is now to blame for the crippling inflation.

Nevermind the price of oil and CPI for the last 18 months.

870AB464-C3F5-46D5-8D03-5136227D6A3A.gif

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This is fully another "there are good people on both sides" narrative. Just like them saying Trump said to drink bleach. They know their base is not critical thinking enough to listen to the interview themselves...

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Ukraine is important to us in many ways. Oil and grain come to mind immediately. Ukraine has a lot of pipelines going through it which Putin will, ultimately, end up in control of which will ultimately effect us. The disruption of their internet infrastructure will have a direct effect on the price of grain, on a worldwide basis, that includes us. Africa, deprived of grain from the Ukraine will end up starving. Not a very pretty picture. Once Putin controls it all, he'll reap the profits and strengthen his military even further. Is that a good thing? I don't think so. It's rare I disagree with D'Souza but I do on this one, he's looking through to narrow a lens.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ukraine is important to us in many ways. Oil and grain come to mind immediately. Ukraine has a lot of pipelines going through it which Putin will, ultimately, end up in control of which will ultimately effect us. The disruption of their internet infrastructure will have a direct effect on the price of grain, on a worldwide basis, that includes us. Africa, deprived of grain from the Ukraine will end up starving. Not a very pretty picture. Once Putin controls it all, he'll reap the profits and strengthen his military even further. Is that a good thing? I don't think so. It's rare I disagree with D'Souza but I do on this one, he's looking through to narrow a lens.
Ukraine also has a significant Tech industry .. some prefer them over Indian Tech ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
There you go getting all geo political and adding common sense into an otherwise great meme :lmao:
Still, the grain isn’t any good to him if he doesn’t sell it yes?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
good insight ..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Two prosecutors leading Manhattan criminal probe into Trump RESIGN after new DA Alvin Bragg raised 'serious doubts' about case: Probe grinds to halt with NO witnesses questioned for month

Two prosecutors leading the Manhattan District Attorney's criminal tax fraud investigation into Donald Trump and his family business have abruptly resigned, it was reported on Wednesday.

Attorneys Carey R. Dunne and Mark F. Pomerantz stepped down from the case after new Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg expressed doubts over moving forward with a case against Trump, the New York Times reported.

Two Manhattan prosecutors leading criminal tax fraud investigation into Trump RESIGN over 'doubts' | Daily Mail Online