US Elections (& Politics) :)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I think Laura Loomer is taking wiretapping too literally, thinking of transmitters and physical wires. I'm thinking there weren't any physical connections that were installed in Trump's office space, and possibly not even anywhere in the building, to spy on him. No jammers or room sweeping needed for the way I've heard was done. It a war, the spies deployed new weapons, any now countermeasures need to be developed.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And we should stay the hell out of it. We have plenty of our own problems.

This is the excuse Biden and his WEF allies concocted to take the attention off their move toward totalitarian rule of the west and US.

Our country and way of life are on fire and many will now be distracted by something we have no business being a part of.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Atlanta 2022 Crime Stats: Rapes Up 236 Percent, Homicides Up 43 Percent

According to new statistics released on Friday, homicide, rape and burglary are all up in liberal-leaning Atlanta in 2022.

Homicides are up 43% so far this year compared with the same period in 2021, according to the Atlanta Police Department, and are on track to beat last year's 30-year high of 158 killings.

There have been 20 homicides in Georgia's capital city thus far, compared with 14 at the same point last year.

With 37 reported so far this year, compared with 11 at the same time in 2021, rapes are up 236%, police said.

Atlanta 2022 Crime Stats: Rapes Up 236 Percent, Homicides Up 43 Percent | Newsmax.com

My comment: As the Democrats get more control in Atlanta this is the result. Same with every major city in the United States when it is under Democrat control.

Reaction score
This is the excuse Biden and his WEF allies concocted to take the attention off their move toward totalitarian rule of the west and US.
As long as they continue to use distraction it means they are not fully in control and we still have hope.

I fear that the time will come that they no longer need to distract the public. They will no longer need to lie. They will just do, no longer caring what the people think.

Reaction score
As long as they continue to use distraction it means they are not fully in control and we still have hope.
I fear that the time will come that they no longer need to distract the public. They will no longer need to lie. They will just do, no longer caring what the people think.
I fear we're very close to that time
They haven't really cared what we think, for a VERY long time.
Only now, they are not controlling what we think, hear, and KNOW.
They have lost control, and they are struggling to regain it.
Canada will be very different in a few days. And again in a few weeks.
Canada's struggles mirror our own. Klaus Schwab and WEF bought a majority of MPs in Canada.
Klaus Schwab and WEF have also bought off Senators and Congressman in US.
The only question is, how many?

My personal belief is, DJT and team have ousted and outed many of them, already.
2022 mid-term elections are CRITICAL.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They haven't really cared what we think, for a VERY long time.
Only now, they are not controlling what we think, hear, and KNOW.
They have lost control, and they are struggling to regain it.
Canada will be very different in a few days. And again in a few weeks.
Canada's struggles mirror our own. Klaus Schwab and WEF bought a majority of MPs in Canada.
Klaus Schwab and WEF have also bought off Senators and Congressman in US.
The only question is, how many?

My personal belief is, DJT and team have ousted and outed many of them, already.
2022 mid-term elections are CRITICAL.
Think of the combined money from all of the members (World's Corporations) of the WEF. From seeing the list, majority are "Woke" companies...I see they removed Facebook and added Meta...they all there Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is another disturbing list:

1645542555373.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Our country and way of life are on fire and many will now be distracted by something we have no business being a part of.
I figured Biden and the current WH Admin needed something to hopefully distract the public away from out-of-control inflation, soaring gas prices, open borders, mask mandates, CRT theory, and so on ad nauseam so they enlisted the help of the MSM, as usual.