US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
File this one somewhere between NO and HELL NO...

Amazon.com Wants to Monitor You in Your Sleep, for Your Benefit

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FACTS...

Probably the biggest thing in my opinion. Trump requested the National Guard to be onsite that day. Democrats denied that request.

Quite a bit of video showing Capitol Police encouraging the UNARMED protesters to enter. This little unarmed protest was not an "insurrection".

There were Antifa there dressed as Trump supporters and they entered the Capitol. There is video of them encouraging mayhem. Zero mention of that in leftist media or narrative.

Democrats saw the "media" and "narrative" that could be created from this day in advance. It is the way their minds work. This was a setup.

Deploying National Guard by Trump on January 6th. | Stand up America US Foundation

Kash Patel: Trump Tried to Deploy National Guard For Jan 6 And Was Blocked (rumble.com)
Don't forget FBI's involvement or lack there of (4 days prior)...We don't live in Pearl Harbor days...Intel is instance now...

The crazy part about this, a group who could of been heavily Armed, went in with signs/flags/banners? Really??? This is what we are made to believe is an Insurrection? Hahaha, well we know the Left will swallow anything these days...

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... a DC "National" Police Force???

Nazi’s

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, this guy has a pair....I watched the following video of him getting 'some'! Guy has a set!

Same guy, Simon Campbell as my previous post

His school board interaction in the video you post was after the tax payer funded pit bull "You’re Done" attorney, hired by those pushing the "Diversity, Equity, Inclusion" marxist dogma, who was shutting down any comments by concerned parents at the previous meeting.

The woman leading this marxist theory, dr.:rolleyes:cherrissa gibson, at Simon's school district, is no different than a previous woman (nicole ellis (dr. of Trained Marxist)) I posted doing that CTR series for the washington post. If you listen to what they are saying and the terms they are using it is no different than what Patrice Cullors uses. They are all "Trained Marxists". Cullors spilled the beans on that one, and once people started to catch on they fully edited the blm website wanting to hide their real intensions. They are all getting "Trained Marxist" PhD's in this theology.

Must Watch complete hour…Go here for the most recent meeting and listen starting around the 1hr 4min mark to hear parents Pennsbury Video On Demand - Pennsbury School Board Meeting for June 17 2021 on Vimeo (pennsburysd.org)

Another term for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion = Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) . They are using deceptive terms to package and distribute this racist marxist ideology. And as these terms get brought to light expect other "caring" terms to pop up to preach their ideology.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't forget FBI's involvement or lack there of (4 days prior)...We don't live in Pearl Harbor days...Intel is instance now...

The crazy part about this, a group who could of been heavily Armed, went in with signs/flags/banners? Really??? This is what we are made to believe is an Insurrection? Hahaha, well we know the Left will swallow anything these days...
Good one... "Signs, Flags, and Banners make not an insurrection"

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If the roles were reversed they would have been called racist and fired with their identities revealed smh.

I can't comment on what went on here but I have had to dump my own heavy trash a few times when they left it from the previous pickups. I would wait till I know they were coming down the street, run out and drag my heavy items to the truck and throw them in myself, sometimes they would help me, so two of us would lift.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Jen Psaki : " .. and the President ran on, most importantly did not run on defunding the police. He's always opposed to defunding the police. I'll also note because you've asked this question before or a few times over the last several days that when we talk about .. I will note that the President ( Biden ) ran
on .. increasing that funding .. boosting money .. "

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report talks about how press secretary Jen Psaki seems convinced that if she says something enough times it will become true. She again tried to convince reporters that not only is the Biden administration pro-police, but that it has always been Republicans that have been defunding the police as proven by their voting records.

Press Sec. Stuns Reporters as She Continues to Try to Rewrite History | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe there will be justice from this election:

DETROIT (AP) — A federal judge is considering whether to order financial penalties or other sanctions against some of former President Donald Trump’s lawyers who signed onto a lawsuit last year challenging Michigan’s election results.

The lawsuit alleging widespread fraud was voluntarily dropped after a judge in December found nothing but “speculation and conjecture” that votes for Trump somehow were destroyed or switched to votes for Joe Biden, who won Michigan by 2.8 percentage points.

and. . .

Judge nixes bid to decertify Michigan vote, seize machines
December 7, 2020

DETROIT (AP) — A lawsuit challenging Michigan’s election results was thrown out Monday by a federal judge, the latest case to be dismissed or dropped.
U.S. District Judge Linda Parker said the lawsuit, alleging widespread irregularities in Joe Biden’s victory over President Donald Trump, was filed on Nov. 25, two days after Michigan certified state results.
“This case represents well the phrase: ‘This ship has sailed,’” Parker said.
The lawsuit filed on behalf of a group of voters claimed Biden benefited from fraud. It sought to reverse the certification and impound all voting machines for inspection — “relief that is stunning in its scope and breathtaking in its reach,” the judge said.
There is no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election. Indeed, election officials from both political parties have stated publicly that the election went well, and international observers confirmed there were no serious irregularities.
The lawsuit seems to be more “about the impact of their allegations on people’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government,” Parker said.